[Insert Personal Request] followed by "It would help make money for DCUO"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Twilight Avenged, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

If you have an idea for the game or something you want, it's ok to just say so.
    I understand that due to the responses from forum posters or trying to catch the $$$ eye of someone working on the game, it can make you want to re-skin your request to seem more community friendly and less selfish.

Being selfish doesn't immediately mean being negative spoiled or lazy, I mean hey you thought of something cool and want to put it out there. Not all ideas will benefit everyone but you can still express an idea in a constructive way. Make your thread, be honest, your idea will be received and things will play out however they play out. Posters will post.

There is no need to throw in a "it will help make money for the game". DCUO/Daybreak and it's revenue stream are going to be ok with or without our ideas, long after we all lose access to the servers. I'm just saying.

TL;DR
    Please stop sprinkling your forum ideas and requests with the line 'it will make the game money', it's obvious when you do or don't really mean it.

[IMG]
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Undo the revamp.

Maybe some of the players who left will come back.

It will make the game money.
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Utilize the Marketplace, That'll help make money for DCUO.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Make a HUGE proper expansion, with a NEW Open world zone the size of Gotham and Metropolis, with Engaging new content, quest lines, new enemies, instances, world Bosses and all the great things that can be added on a large expansion of the game (similar to the World of Warcraft expansion system).
    • Like x 2
  5. RealTegan Dedicated Player

*puts hand up* Guilty as charged!

However, I do think in terms of what would be best for both the players AND the game, so it's not entirely selfish. Usually.
  6. Ringz Dedicated Player

Haha, I love this post, because its true! I have seen more cautious posters who wants to seem friendly in everyones eyes so they wont have to deal with forumers critique or received permanent bye byes.

Rather its an idea for the game or how you feel about something, there is no need to fear being blunt and bold. As long as it is a well done post, because you'll never know.
  7. Apolloin Well-Known Player

I thought of the following ideas that could make gameplay less monotonous and give us more variety in daily gameplay.
    1. Make survival mode always available rotating maps every 2 weeks. Players could earn quarks and special marks for completing specific a specific round.
    2. Make a defense mode. Players have to defend nodes from adds. Each wave becomes more difficult. Give players quarks and or special marks for making it to a specific round
    3. Daily raids. Use raids from T1-T4. Players can que or group up to run old content and players can earn special marks to buy styles, base items, etc.
    4. Expansion, give us a new city, increase the level cap, etc.
    5. Give us more iconic powers, update the list with some new abilities
    6. Give players an option to prestige powers. For example you put x amount of skill points in a power like Arctic gust and it gives it new abilities.

These are just some ideas I had