Increasing the amount of exobytes in a stack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rasta, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Rasta Committed Player

I'm suggesting 24-30 bytes

Now that the developers are starting to realize that people are asking league mates and randoms to craft mods for them and with the increasing amount of exobytes for a 6 mod, why not raise the amount exobytes in a stack? I know I'm not the only one that's tired of trading a stack of 16 then 2 more bytes for a plan

Thoughts?
    • Like x 11
  2. Nitefelina New Player

Increase the number of items you can trade at one time first. It's getting to the point where I have to make 3 trades to get 1 thing done.
    • Like x 8
  3. Rasta Committed Player

I feel you. Even the amount of mail attachments need to be increased. I had to send about 7 messages for 20 stacks of Lime
  4. Proto1118 Committed Player

Increase everything. Inventory, bank, auction slots, shared slots, premium cash cap, trade slots, email attachments, max colas per stack, etc

I'm maxed out on inventory and bank slots and I need more. Tons of Exobits/exobytes in my bank with nothing to mod at the moment. Don't feel like selling them too.
  5. Anima Committed Player

This needs to be addressed.
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

A 64-bit system is better than a 16-bit system; just ask Nintendo.

64 bytes, would be nice too.

As to why this is more difficult than the those requesting realize: even if you only have 1 bit, the game has to allocate enough memory for 64 bits due to how it is designed for trading, mail, and broker purposes. That requires more memory management to increase the stack size, which is likely limited by the PS3. Suffice to say, do not expect increases anytime soon.
    • Like x 1
  7. Archangel Rafael New Player

^^^ thank Kirby someone gets it.
  8. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Personally, I’ve wanted all stack, or at least most of them, to be increased for some time; Exobits, Exobytes, Simple and Complex Materials, and especially Soder Colas.

Of course SOE has monetized space, so I doubt this’ll happen and I’m sure they’ll say the PS3 is to blame for this but I’d still luv to see this be discussed.
  9. SkullGang Devoted Player

I expect this among other increases in the UI update if its not something we get soon.
  10. WizardlyWayz New Player

I hope so also, gets old trying to find space to mod things for others because quantities are so low. I dont think it would make a difference as far as extra slot sales either. If you wanted them before you will probably still after. I dont think the extra 5 boxed that would have been holding the extra parts will make a world of difference.
  11. VintageWine Dedicated Player

This would be amazing and also, more slots when trading like what someone else on here said, it does get annoying have to turn it into something so much longer when it can be shorter time, lol.
  12. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Increasing trade slots may also prevent some scam attempts.
    • Like x 1