Increase Base Item Limit

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

With all these amazing new base items you're adding and manors and house of legend bases being as large as they are compared to the other smaller base design, it would be great of you could increase base item limits from 700 to 800. As it is now its like Sophie's choice every time you want to place something I have to delete something. I already have 45 items I'd like to place but can't because of the limit.
    • Like x 7
  2. Eve YouTuber

I sure hope they will do it soon. The more base items coming out, the more the crafters going wild with ideas. And sometimes It's just not enough space to put everything. Sometimes It's the layout too lol but that's a request for another time. +1 for increasing base items limit in bases.
    • Like x 4
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I definitely need some more. Taking it to 800 might complete my design; but I may need 900.

I’m using one of the original lairs, though. I can’t imagine trying to fill up one of those mansion sized lairs
    • Like x 2
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Would love 1000 base items :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Also don’t forget about League Halls!
    • Like x 2
  6. Grip Committed Player

I love entering a base and see that brief animation stutter and knowing someone went all out before I even walk around :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I know how you feel. I'd love to at least get it to 800 to complete my base design. I know each year they increased the base item limit 100 but i'm not sure why they missed this last year increase. Especially with more and more great new items being added. I guess they expect people to delete stuff they are getting tired of seeing and designing new areas.