Incorrect Keyboard Inputs

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Bishop, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Bishop New Player

I have found that in particular two commands when performed generate the incorrect input from my keyboard, i.e the input of another command. This is only replicable through clipping and the Hard Light Power.

For example: I am currently on default USPC mouse and keyboard settings therefore R-Click is range tap; L-Click is melee tap. If I try Power Ram-Construct Whip Thrash/CLIP/Power Snap Trap-Construct Fan, the activation of Construct Fan should be R-Click however when I do so, my character performs a melee-tap associative with L-Click. This is irrelevant with weapon or role as I have tested them.

The other command is less of an override and more of a fast clip override. I have many posts in this thread, if you search for them via my user name - for ease.

This is happened almost a year for me and I cannot fix the error. I have wiped DCUO off my drives (User/etc & MyGames/etc). I have tried a Controller, different keyboard and mouse, changing the Key Bindings, resetting to Default settings.

I've tried near enough - I hope everything - and the only thing I can think of that could be contributing is a conflict between the drivers/device setup from when I tried a PS3 Controller a good while back and somehow that has affected it. Other than that, I may believe there is some sort of input lag from my PC since R-Click is required for Construct WT and is somehow carrying through.If anyone can help me with this I would be very grateful and you would speed someone back to DCUO.

Bishop