Inconsistent Damage??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miike Fury, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

i dont know about any of you guys, but today i've been getting terrible damage numbers.
    Only power able to sustain its normal damage is my Ice toon.

Sorcery seems to be bugged, or nerfed or something.
    Ran bomb last night againt the same leaguemate beat him by 600k. ran bomb again today, same leaguemate, i lose by 4 mil.
    NOTHING changed on either side.

Quantum...im hitting a SOLO target, for 30 seconds, and i hit 1.01 Mil...yes 1.01 mil...33k per second!!!
    while running multiple parsers, i get the EXACT same max crit every time...its really odd!

anyone else experiencing some fishy numbers?
    maybe im just having a bad day?

please dont come in here saying "maybe you need to pay rent" blah blah, no everything is perfectly fine.

my ice and quantum have 11280 base might, and my sorcery has the same stats as b4
  2. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Its power imbalance sadly, and to think that clipping was sacrificed in vain since we have the same issue but way worse. :(
  3. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

i would agree, but the power damage has changed from one day to the next..thats the odd part
  4. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

anyone else?
  5. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

No problem whatsoever with Quantum. OutDPSing 131 pug DPS with 126 CR.
  6. Owl Devoted Player

Time Bomb causes a different amount of damage based on your distance from your target.
    Fury also causes a different amount of damage based on your distance from your opponent.
    If you are close to your target, you will cause additional damage.
  7. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I just spent a good time on my sorcery yesterday and I wasn't feeling underpowered at all. Perhaps you were just having an offday?