Incomplete/Incorrect Power and Stat Descriptions

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Penryn, Oct 23, 2013.

1. spord Developer

Thanks for the feedback Sore.

Vine Lash
    You are correct and this is getting updated.

Briar
    You are correct and this is getting updated.

Metabolism
    You are correct and this will no longer mention anything about acceleration. Also the icon is being updated to not be a dog head.

Swarm Shield
    The text is being updated to match this going to you and 3 others. The ability is being fixed because it is supposed to always go to the person that uses it.
    • Like x 2
  2. spord Developer

Thanks for the feedback Penryn.

1) The Traps tree is correct in giving Critical Attack Damage and Stealth. Stealth is one of the stats that make up the Cunning boxes but will not always be used as part of it.

2) You are correct and we are removing the mention of wacky objects.
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Does this mean that the stealth coming from the Gadgets and Mental trees don't give Crit Power Chance? If not, could it be added to counter the extra vit you get from the trees in Light and Quantum?
    • Like x 1
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Not sure if this is a bug or "intended feature":

Power: Robotic Sidekick from the Iconics Tree
    -Should have a [Retains Stealth] tag. If you are a Gadgets player, you can summon it while in Stealth. If you summon it out of Stealth and then go into Stealth, it won't explode as long as you have it on your Stealth loadout power bar.

I just noticed that one a few minutes ago. Too bad Suppressor Turret doesn't work the same way.
  5. 00Soul New Player

I am geeked Molly (My battle drone) will get an update :D:D:D