In your opinion, did the SM come out in a good period/season?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tolly, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Tolly Committed Player

From my view with the EU server, the SM looks rather quiet in activity compared to the SM there have been before, I'm starting to wonder if the timing was right, what do you think ?
  2. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

The rewards this year are pretty weak and it's a pretty consuming activity during the summer vacation. Been at it a week and I still haven't quite finished it. Its understandable why people aren't all that interested this time around.
    • Like x 1
  3. GermanM Committed Player

After get the Zeus Chroma for my electric toon and some base items for the egyptian gallery of my bases i have 0 interest to do more SM. STU make things more fun for me, the rewards were better (free capsules, ally favor and the gear help me a lot to raise my CR, besides revisit old instances with motivation was fine). The feats of SM dont give SP and i cannot buy things from past seasons so... hope days go faster and that event end soon.
  4. Tolly Committed Player

I don't know about you, but wouldn't making the rewards from the old SM seasons available make the SM activity more attractive for those who weren't lucky enough to get them at the time?

Either make the old rewards available in the new SM or, like the DLC currency conversion delay at "mark source"?

This might motivate players to play the SM more and especially to have more objectives in the SM.
  5. niehlsbohr Active Player

It's crap to be honest in terms of limited time offer and once in lifetime opportunity to get through it, I'm a big spender in this game but never have time for SM because vacation trips with my wife and kids then work backed up so I spend my time on that. I cant do 1 week burst playing. We travel overseas like Australia, south east Asia or Europe in in the summer when kids out of school so no bueno for me. It's really built for Stay home mom and person that have lots of time for 1-2 weeks because 90% will be done in that period of time. The rest will never finished it simply because most players have gone through at least round 25 and catching up is impossible. I'm starting to spend my time and lots of my money on online card game now, it's more flexible and the opportunity comes every 6 months not like SM. It was never the difficulty for me, the problem was always the opportunity and limited time to do it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Skoll Well-Known Player

It’s summer vacation so it’s not much of a hard choice to make… Days out at the beach, bbqs, park, holidays etc, or spend hours in one room with either random/toxic players or leaguemates that can easily turn into sour blame games due to one mechanic after spending 20-30+ mins on one boss…

Also not strong rewards this season, the material is okay I guess? + No mail 30 reward + not possible to unlock previous season rewards such as the freeze drone etc

I know what I’d rather be doing with my time
  7. zNot Loyal Player

I think the game is doing well considering we didnt get a new episode.
  8. spikeat Well-Known Player

There are lots of players running it on the US servers. I see many groups doing loot runs.
  9. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

All I see on US is SM groups, but I feel like its not as active as it could be. This SM was much easier than the others, so tryhard groups dont have a reason to run it past day 1 and the rewards can be quickly farmed and arent as interesting, so casuals dont have a reason to farm it.

But remember there was no episode, add that to EU/NA being on Summer and interest on the game should be a bit lower.
  10. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Fingers crossed that not enough people are interested so the devs scrap the sm for next year & give something for all players. I haven’t been on much this summer, && guys ive bounced n bounced between tank powers n im tired of them allllllll
  11. the solowing Steadfast Player

I havent cleared much of it, but honestly. I love it. Id keep the 6 man format. It feels far better then 8 since individual play stands out alot more.
  12. GermanM Committed Player

And well... how can we talk about SM without this...
    [IMG]