In need of a Quantum DPS loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kymeriis, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

NOPE, that does not work either. That is all I used in testing. Power use scales as you gain more power.:confused:
    I was in a few heated debates with the ones that helped screw up quantum in testing. The hybrid is the only way to go guys totally FUBAR quantum. Quantum is power hungry, clunky and very low end all around.
    But....It sure is pretty isn't it. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Well dont go out of your way. And ty for being honest. Just the next time ya run either of the AoJ raids check your dmg out vs time raid was completed and come here and post if u can remember. Thanks.
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

I agree with ya. And im sure i know the people u are speaking of. This everything is fine stuff that comes from super casual players who play once a week vs people who say "i saw this quantum dps insert name of player here do good dmg" has become tiresome. Some have no idea what an optimal dps player even looks like. And some might be ok with the pwr they play being subpar. I dont want quantum OP. I want it on the same level as other powersets. Its all gotten ridiculous and its very frustrating. I can parse 15k per second cause i use a supercharge or i use this loadout but never provide any actual #s to ever compare to anything is not how u determine if a power is on par with others.
    • Like x 2