In Loving Memory continued

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sunshine254, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Sunshine254 Level 30

Howdy Everyone 3 weeks ago I started a thread similar to this in memorial of my husband of 15 years and a OG player named Moist Puddles, Duck Butta, Mucking Futch, and Fateswrath(hero side), Killer Madam, Earthlybound, and Jaundice Fever( villian side). It had gotten so political over the vaccine I'm assuming that it was taken down. I ask you all please to not make this thread toxic let my husband's memory be honored for the people whom remember him. My husband and I have played since day one and have seen this game go thru all of its ups and downs. No matter how many times we took a break from the game it was always like a second home to us we always came back. Thank you to DCUO for giving my husband and I so many memories and so many people we are now friends with, excuse me I am now friends with over the years. And to my darling husband I love you forever and always and will never forget you...... Thank you Moonsugar
    • Like x 8