improvements to auto-targeting in pvp

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by dWI, Feb 20, 2013.

1. dWI New Player

i believe in non legendary pvp we should be given the option to not target player owned pets. this was never really a problem until home turf. now everyone just hides behind back up, sidekicks, and powers pets. the number of pets people use make it considerably more difficult to find who you target is role wise. pvp should not be spent cycling targets. now this should not apply to all npcs such as clownsanity in the arkham asylum map. the pets should still deal damage and help in damage mitigation of powers like gauss grenade so they are still useful. also this should not work in legends pvp since jokers goons and two faces thugs are part of what makes them viable and unique.

this may not be true for villains but heroes dont use their sidekick as a human shield.
  2. Kroye Loyal Player

Uh...yeah they do, from what I see in arenas and lair battles.

Or are you speaking in an RP sense?
  3. dWI New Player

the line break was meant to signal the comic/roleplay aspect lol
  4. Thatguy New Player

Devs, please make this change to X-ray vision:

--Players with X-ray vision will not target pets, toys, or trinkets.

It's not even a buff, it's a nerf. Please, nerf X-ray vision, we will all thank you.
  5. dWI New Player

that is a good idea but that does give tanks a good benefit in pvp since the naturally have higher perception

edit: oh your saying to change it to not add perception, my bad.
  6. Kroye Loyal Player

Off-topic, but they should also allow folks with X-ray vision see bits and collection pieces from farther away too.
  7. dWI New Player

well as long as its not on the minimap thats not too OP. still thats unlikly because of that one marketplace item, i think its called r&d scanner. only know the name because it was in the two year anniversary box.