Improve Electrogenesis's graphics

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by P1nk13 P13, Apr 12, 2013.

1. P1nk13 P13 New Player

Please Improve EG's graphics because the current graphics are almost non-existent. It doesn't have to be improved. Turning it into something similar to Inertial Flywheel's graphical effects will be beneficial. For one, It will be easier to see who I'm hitting and a more visible graphical effect will let players know that EG is up and if they want more heals they can get near me or the tank/player who has the aura (Especially the player who has the aura). Like I said, this addition is not too necessary but it will be a nice update when Electric gets revamped. I also forgot to mention to also improve the 35% safety net's graphics, since I can barely distinguish who has the safety net and who hasn't.
    • Like x 3
  2. Cryotkj New Player

+1 on everything. That's my only gripe with my electric healer is I can't tell who I've got my rescue heal on. I'd be more power efficient if I knew a player was safe. Also agreed with Genesis. Maybe a constant steam of lightning between me and the player I'm healing?
  3. Liightmare New Player

electrogen and wired need to be tweaked. the cooldown for egen is 22 sec with the power only lasting 9 secs. and wired last about11 secs with a 22 sec cooldown. can we get some1 to post this on the testing feedback. the cooldown should be lowered to last as long as the power
  4. CrazyNick New Player

I love this idea because half the time i have EG up no one is near me or the tank to get any heals from it.
  5. 13igtyme Devoted Player

I'm sure they'll fix it when the do the slight revamps for the DLC powers. I doubt they would change graphics before then.
  6. Toxiic Committed Player

I know this is a thread about Electrogenisis but there is like no other posts about electricity (only looked through 3 pages..) But does galvanize do more HoT than 15-20 without critical?
  7. P1nk13 P13 New Player

I get 9-20 most of the time but rarely 20-25+
  8. Cryotkj New Player

Just had a thought, the polarized pi animation (the glowy thing) would be a great animation for bio capacitor. If be able to see that on my guys from a distance.
  9. Potent New Player

How bout they fix it so that Invigorate can clip the animations of other abilities first.
    That way I can pop my trinket, and clip it with Invigorate for a boosted SC, just like Nature and Sorcery could do if they wanted.
  10. Potent New Player

Wired's cooldown is not the same as Electrogenesis.

It is slightly shorter.
  11. Mini Lini Loyal Player

This would be nice... It's like a guessing game sometimes.
  12. Electrothing Level 30

One of my biggest pet peeves is firing it off next to someone only to have it activated on their Turret, watcher, etc instead >.>
  13. Liightmare New Player

didnt really time it to be exact i popped egen n clipped it with wired so if anything it might be a 20 sec cooldown. which is still almost double. for what it does the long cooldown isnt necessary.

can we get some1 to post this on the test server. the moment it goes on the test server the better the chance of getting this tweaked for up25
  14. YodaDog New Player

Depends on your resto.. But yea, Galvanize's HoT is very, very weak..
  15. blklightning New Player

It's definitely very difficult to see who has EG on them when they also have bio cap.
  16. Meta Flare New Player

my 2 cents is, if the range is as big as CoP from sorcery why not make it look like that kinda. what i would love is a blue electrocute or something. how cool would this be, blue lightning striking allies to heal them.

you know what im going to give my self a +1 lol.
    • Like x 1