Important marketplace cash glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Ace1, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Can a Tech support send me a pm, I sent one to Mepps, but i think he's out for the night. My MP cash glitched and not... In a bad way.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

You can PM them you know :p
  3. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Is there a dev search option?
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  5. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Tech support to be more specific :p
  6. Ace1 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

How'd you manage to fat finger the vote button back there? :p I expect better of the ps legends champ ;)

But yea, all the customer service reps start their names with TSR so if you need to get in touch with one of them use them. I'd recommend Sean or Alex. Also send in a regular support ticket because they're probably going to ask for the number for it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Lol sorry I just noticed that, fixed :D And thank you so much!
    • Like x 1
  9. swis008 New Player

Countless times I have tried to access the marketplace to no avail. I get the "infi-loading"' popup that forces a hard press on PS button to exit. This is painstakingly un-user friendly and NOT a pleasant shoping experience. You need to fix this as you are causing frustratration to your customers who are trying to utilize the money changer converter from real money. it comes across like you only care about the code that takes our real money and converts it to your fake money and you dont expend the resources necessary to provide a seamless transaction when we want to spend your fake money I.e. "marketplace cash". it's principle. do business by principle not profit and you will have more profit than you know what to do with.