I'm tired of it! DEVS

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by LighTning Emperor, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Veritech Loyal Player

I think you are confusing Over Powered (op) with Flavour of the Month (fotm)

Fotm means what power everyone is flocking to, indicative of census numbers within a population. Earth ranks in at 9th place on all toons 113cr+

Quantum - 14,338 - 16.60 %
    Ice - 10,921 - 12.64 %
    Sorcery - 8,429 - 9.76 %
    Rage - 6,705 - 7.76 %
    Light - 6,040 - 6.99 %
    Nature - 5,832 - 6.75 %
    Celestial - 5,466 - 6.33 %
    Mental - 5,206 - 6.03 %
    Earth - 5,034 - 5.83 %
    Fire - 4,894 - 5.66 %
    Munitions - 4,625 - 5.35 %
    Electricity - 4,522 - 5.23 %
    Gadgets - 4,383 - 5.07 %

Total 86,393

I went with 113+ because that is the minimum entry requirement for current content.

As you can see, Quantum is clearly the fotm right now.
  2. Emoney Dedicated Player

I'm not confused...those numbers are representative of the new quantum glitch for UM. Guessing the numbers for ALL players would be different.....just as earth would have ranked higher before this DLC. Also not everyone pays to switch to the FotM....like myself, I prefer to make a new toon.
  3. Emoney Dedicated Player

Missed my window to edit.....but wanted to say that OP and FotM are interconnected. Whichever power is the most OP becomes the FotM after word of mouth makes it through the masses....unless...like now....there is an exploit associated with a certain power. I would bet that most of the scoreboard chasers who switched to earth have recently switched to quantum for easy wins in UM.

I also believe you used113cr+ census data because it supports your argument....or you would have included the full census.
  4. Veritech Loyal Player

You have access to census too, come back with figures that prove otherwise :rolleyes: Earth is strong, but it's not fotm
    • Like x 1
  5. Veritech Loyal Player

Complete census breakdown

Fire - 6,111,089 - 25.09 %
    Gadgets - 4,514,502 - 18.54 %
    Ice - 4,150,618 - 17.04 %
    Mental - 2,892,677 - 11.88 %
    Sorcery - 2,299,216 - 9.44 %
    Nature - 1,844,259 - 7.57 %
    Light - 968,508 - 3.98 %
    Electricity - 497,674 - 2.04 %
    Quantum - 297,837 - 1.22 %
    Earth - 294,254 - 1.21 %
    Rage - 250,464 - 1.03 %
    Celestial - 173,975 - 0.71 %
    Munitions - 59,086 - 0.24 %

Total 24,354,159

Fire must be fotm, it's strong and more people use it than any other power :p
  6. KeyuBaN New Player

You know what's funny is that people say this is a scam, when it takes 2 for the scam to work in the first place. Just don't buy respec tokens and play what YOU like as a power, regardless of dmg.

My favorite power overall has always been quantum overall, followed by earth, then nature.

My reason for liking quantum is because of the visual effects as well as the play style in both sides (mostly troll). Absolutely favorite skill.

My reason for liking earth is also because of the visual effects, as well as the tanking play style being my favorite and the most intensive (IMO) with all the stuff you can do. I never really got into the dps side of many powers but I enjoy the dps side as well. Not nearly much as tank though.

And nature last but not least is my favorite because I also really like both styles of the class. This class I particularly like the dps side more as there are more viable options to apply dps whether it be melee, dots, wolf, dog. All of that. It is also my favorite healing style in the game.

All in all, I play these powers because I truly just enjoy the game play they provide. Ofc I might try other powers, but if that's the case I just make a NEW character. People are always too lazy to go and make a new character for a new power, and instead purchase a respect token to change to a power they don't even really know. Every time you buy a respec, you feed the devs money, and that's what people don't get. Play the power you love and this game will be a lot more fun dispite the nerfs.
  7. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

How about Earth and quantum that have spent over a year as garbage? Most of the free powers haven't been rock bottom, unlike the premium powers. Every premium power has been at the bottom except for munitions