I'm looking for the Qwardian head and Amazon shoulder styles

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by X13-KING, Jun 2, 2023.

1. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Dose anybody know how can I unlock the Qwardian head and Amazon shoulder styles? A side from their images on the DCUO wiki, I can find nothing else about them.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The loot tables have become so polluted I don't think any one knows anymore.
  3. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I assumed that both are acquired from a collocation of some kind. That's how I got the Amazon hand style.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Qwardian head was a drop for the tank role only.
    • Like x 1
  5. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I do recall reading that on another forum, but there was nothing on where it drops.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It dropped in the original T4 or T5 content.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

I'm confident you'll find the Qwardian head in Trigon's Prison (Alert). The loot tables there are still the same, even after all of these years. For example, the last boss still drops a "Diabolic" weapon. I'm positive it's there. This is a tank only piece of gear, so make sure you're on a tank. You can then style unlock wherever you need it.

Amazon... this is freaking crazy! Information is strangely scarce on these, but I know what you're looking for. Amazon hands and Amazon shoulder. Additionally, there are the Amazon Panarchos hands and the Amazon Panarchos head. These styles rarely get brought up anymore, lol.

Try the "Heart of Darkness" briefings (under Episode Briefings). Check all of them. The shoulder might come from the overarching briefing (for completing Heart of Darkness: Ep.1-5).
    • Like x 1
  8. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I’m 100% sure the amazon shoulders so long as you don’t mean Amazonian shoulders …

Come from one of the games original briefings investigations or collections (possibly a reward for multiple colledtions) I just can’t remember which

My best advice … use Batman ally if you can get him level him to 6 and get all the briefings and investigations out of open world Gotham and metro

Then do all the original duos alerts and raids
    Pick up colledtions along the way you’ll end up getting it plus all kinds of feats for completing this stuff
  9. Great Architect Loyal Player

In most cases, the Loot Table has been supplemented, not supplanted. Most things can be found exactly where they used to, the main exception being the old "Integrates When Equipped" stuff that used to drop from Adds (Snake, Necromancer, Voodoo, etc.) Those Styles have been added to the "pollution", but now on Level-relevant gear.
  10. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

A couple of days ago i got in the "Gates of tartarus" raid and got in 2 of 3 bosses an amazon piece style so you could try that raid and pray to Rao to be lucky.