I'm looking for a league. Hero USPS3

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by XxFlarEBurstxX, Feb 19, 2013.

1. XxFlarEBurstxX New Player

Hello people. my name is FlareBurst in game and im looking for a league.

I'm a full t4 modded fire tank cr 89 with 114 sp. I have successfully tanked every raid and operation. I am looking for a league that plays all raids and ops. I would love for the league to be able to beat all raids and ops as well. I dont want to spend hours in prime.

im a T3-T3.5 DPS I have one piece of norseman dps gear modded with betas.I have dpsed every raid and op successfully in my current gear excluding dawn (danged sprites tala summons got us every time).

I have almost full T4 dps pvp gear (missing one piece). all but two are modded with some kind of precision 4 mod. im not fhe best pvper, but I have the gear to learn to be better at pvp.

I have a mic and am 19.

if anyone has any other questions ill be glad to answer. thank you for reading.
  2. Syrie New Player

I just started a new league called Fallen Valkyrie, you are more than welcome to join. We dont even have a tank yet. Our members range from T4 to T2 right now, since Im just getting started building up a strong player base for the league. Come, join, and help out if you want. Just add Syrie as a friend, and send me a tell next time you are online
  3. MrLuckyCharmZ New Player

DC AddictZ is recruiting any support roles. We are a small tight nit league that likes to get all content done PVP included... hit me up in game or pm me on here if your interested so we can set something up see if you think the league is right for you

My character name is MrLuckyCh4rmZ
  4. Original Scar New Player

hey if your still interested in a good league, I ask that you please fill this profile out below.
    Original Scar cr85 tank/dps for PVE, full t4 dps PVP.
    Lantern Scar cr89 troll/dps for PVE, full t4 troll and t2 dps(working on upgrading) PVP.

PLEASE COPY, FILL OUT, PASTE AND POST:

DCUO PROFILE

1. Name of Character(s) (please label your main):

2. Power Type and Role:

3. Weapon(s) of Choice:

4.Combat Rating and Skill Points:

5. PVE or PVP or Both

6. Mic? yes or no

7. How long will you stay on DCUO?
    a. 1 to 3 months
    b. 3 to 6 months
    c. 6 to 12 months
    d. 12 months or more

8. Wear a League Emblem, certain piece of gear or outfit? yes or no

9. Are you willing to share/give colas, exobytes, plans, gear, money, etc. to league members? yes or no
    why?

10. How do you deal with a rival, enemy, friend, foe, or random player that keeps talking trash to you or about the league?

Here is our posting link below, thanks
  5. Sky Reaver New Player

Hi I'm Sky Reaver Leader of Forged Heroes we are a small league not looking to more than 16 to 20 people we want mains alts not allowed we have 2 trolls 1 ice tank 1 heal 2 dps and a recruit or two a fire tank would be a nice addition we do all raids on the weekend as a league 4 of us have between 129 sp 136 2 around 110. we want to stay small and mains only so once everyone has there feats like role and off role styles etc.so we can move on if you are still looking and interested send me an ingame email Sky Reaver "89cr 129sp 920 dom 1307 vit"