I'm BAAACK!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Coyote, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Coyote New Player

Hey everyone(more specifically my friends from USPC)!

After a bit of a hiatus, I'm back for some casual playing again, and just had a couple questions to get back into the groove of things ASAP:

1) I have 140 SP, and I know they just released like 50 SP worth of new stats. Is 140 a little low for a solid makeup of stats(all Might, Prec, crit, and maybe some defensives)? If I need to grind out some Skill Points to get back "up-to-snuff" that's fine, I just want to know a good range to be at now.

2) Is pugging PVP any easier now? I've done a bit of PVP since I came back the other day, but I did it with internet sensation Equinox(lol) so there wasn't a whole lot of pugging. Should I try and find a pickup group of decent players, or can I pug with relative ease now?

3) Is being Premium going to hurt me long term in this game? I can manage in-game money fine, stay up to date on my generator too, and will buy DLCs as they come out, I just don't want to pay for a sub right now since <is Amazing> is still dedicated to another game. Anything new from Lockboxes that I missed in updates that would make it important for me to unlock them?(I already have my accessories)

Thanks again for anyone who replies, I'm excited to get back to playing, even if it is a bit less than normal. Hopefully I'll see a lot of the fun people around again!

Coyote
  2. BumblingB I got better.

1) You are dps. With 140 SP, you get a lot. I think I went through and got most of the dps passives with what I got. I would say, find a build that works for you and nature. Depending on what you want to do. T5 will result in longer fights where dots will matter a lot. So you might think might first then precision after you get the crit passives.

2) I don't know if it is easier. The update just hit this week, so a lot more people are playing. So there are a lot of bad players (like me) that you can curb stomp. :)

3) Premium wont hurt you as long as you know how to trade for your stuff. Bits aren't going to be worth a whole lot, due to the extraction kits, but there are other ways of getting things. Could be just as simple as asking me in game for anything. ;)

WELCOME BACK!
    • Like x 1
  3. Clutch_GT New Player

Heh, Ted Kord
  4. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Welcome back, Coyote. Bumbling B pretty much covered everything you need to know. You're welcome to tag along with the Revengencers too if you need help with anything, while your league is on vacation.
  5. LL New Player

Welcome back. :)
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player