I'll say it, ok?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IdontDps, May 22, 2014.

1. IdontDps Committed Player

GIVE US T5 AND T6 HOME TURF MODS ETC so i can use more mot on i'm sick of hitting The cap.
    • Like x 10
  2. MercPony Devoted Player

They need to raise the MoT cap so I can use the cases of marks they gave out that are just taking up room in my bank...
    • Like x 4
  3. La Shark Dedicated Player

Increase the mot capacity but for the home turf tier bump.

We are overpowered as is.
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Dont be shocked if something comes with League Bases.

They know we need a new mark sink now that Nexus/AnB/Dox are giving out 12K marks per run and thats the most likely target for new tactical mods (maybe league based, sparc affinity mods?)
    • Like x 9
  5. TrueOlympus New Player

They aren't doing it until they take hometurf out of PvP i suspect. Imagine the carnage with boost 3 level hometurf mechanics
    • Like x 7
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

no thanks, play less you wont hit the cap so much I don't want more crap to pay rent on
    • Like x 3
  7. Pentac Active Player

The solution you'll get...we've increased the limit on purchasable inventory/bank slots...lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Vampire-Mk2 New Player

I have only just got past the phase of doing the open world side missions for MoT. did an Alert today and got a 500 MoT bonus and nearly fell off my chair! What is the cap anyways?
  9. MrMigraine Devoted Player

When my Controller-Mode WM finishers hit for more than my Orbital Strike, it might be time to talk to Batman about upgrading his satellites. o_O
    • Like x 5
  10. IdontDps Committed Player

65k currently
  11. Kharhaz Committed Player

As an alternative change rare style vendors to 60000 Marks of Triumph for each piece rather than Marks of Fury.
    • Like x 3
  12. Apocalyptic Rain New Player

I never hit the cap cause I'm always buying stuff...
    P.S. LOVE YOUR SIG;)
  13. Sapphire Melody Well-Known Player

Oh master, teach us... What to buy?
    Because, since I got all of the previous tiers gear-sets and my monthly rent is just around 20k MoT, I have absolutely no clue what to get. I'm not even running the t5 raids weekly and still... Even with the raised cap of 175k (Why isn't there a solution here yet? Any update on that?), there is just nothing to get atm.

Hey, how about we get the new (old?) slim auras in the rare style vendor for 100k MoT each, once the cap is raised?
    Or a few exclusive lair items.
    Or participation tickets for Safehouse rescue. jk, don't hit me :)
  14. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

I heard a rumor that they are gonna create more base mods and trinkets....as well as new necks and rings in the vault....but again this is just a rumor....and I think they should raise the triumph max to even more than 175 k....no incentive to really run anything after we're capped and those triumph marks add up quick doing the t5 stuff
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

yea the mainframe badly needs a boost and considering dlc11 probaly isnt coming til august/sept thats a long ways off. The base stuff needs to be addressed asap. When i drop a supply in a t6 duo and watch my health barely move a spec something is 4sure wrong
    • Like x 2
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Still dont get this. U get 12,500 mot from all 3 t5 raids now. Run em once a month and your set on your base rent for months. My MoT are constantly capped and for a long time so was my MoR.. What exactly do u do with your MoT that 37,500 is not enough 4 u? If u have all the styles associated with MoT the only thing left is syn mods and those are pretty cheap considering how many MoT u get from t5 these days. I would love the base getting an upgrade and they can double the marks 4 the cost of it and it wouldnt bother me 1 bit
    • Like x 2
  17. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Buy catalyst III's and convert your blues to reds and yellows. Buy MoT soders. Buy catalyst V's and broker them. Get the merit badges feats. Unlock everything in your mainframe.
  18. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Side note: Whats the MOF cap?
  19. SirMuttonChops New Player

Pretty much done. I mean, granted, Yellows I would only use to sell, so not sure why I would just convert everything for any more cash, but meh. MoT soders are actually worse than Lime, and I can get Lime, so there's no real point in down-grading. I have the Merit Badges feat which I got with Marks of Legends over a long period of time because there's nothing to do with those, either. And everything in my mainframe gets unlocked for a month just by running any T5 raid after a monthly reset.
    • Like x 3
  20. KidVicious93 Well-Known Player