IGNORE GROUP INVITE OPTION

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ORBIT, Jul 3, 2013.

1. ORBIT New Player

Who else things this NEEDS to be put into the game?

Give your thoughts and like the video below to get this into the game

• Like x 8
  2. neptunesBeard New Player

It doesn't need it.
  3. ORBIT New Player

maybe it doesnt effect you but with all the solo content now in the game especially 1v1 pvp group invites are a pain
    • Like x 1
  4. neptunesBeard New Player

It doesn't effect me because "effect" is not a verb. It is a noun. The word you were looking for was "affect".
    I say it doesn't need this functionality because if it did then you wouldn't be able to boot up your game and play.
    Try ignoring whoever sent you the invite.
    • Like x 1
  5. Statman New Player

Try not being a ******
    • Like x 11
  6. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Now you know how Justin Bieber feels...
    I'm not fussed about it. Guess I'm not that popular. :(

That's really what the ignore list is for I think....
    It should also exclude those people from your ques in multi-player

I think the spam invites are a little funny...

Oh, and +1 for presentation!
  7. REEEPR New Player

Man, someone told me you made some decent threads so i took you off of my ignore list. This is the bull**** i find? I'm ashamed to have your kind as a member of my species.

Spell check that buddy. Back on ignore.

Someone tell me when this guy is banned so i can smile.
    • Like x 8
  8. Anti Bezz New Player

A lot of times people will randomly inv others. It can be a nuisance a lot of the times.
    • Like x 3
  9. MercPony Devoted Player

I only agree with this for the sense that it would stop annoying spammers.
  10. neptunesBeard New Player

I don't know why you feel the need to inform me that you ignored me, took me off ignore, then ignore me again.
    I didn't even notice or care that you ignored me. Doesn't talking to me defeat the purpose of that? If you want attention go ask your mom.
  11. Tensei New Player

You would do well to know what the topic is actually about before commenting. Can't correct someone else properly when you're not paying attention yourself. With that being said....

I can agree to having that option in. It does get annoying getting random invites from 5 different people here and there. I don't even see why people do that. Sitting there, inspect someone to see what role they are and just randomly add them in hopes that they'll roll with what you got going on.
  12. myandria Item Storage

We need an ignore invite option, period. It is annoying to get invites when working on something else, like allotting skill points, crafting gear mods, sorting inventory, bank and mailbox items, broker transactions...ah, you get the point. And, it should stay on or off until the player decided to change it.
  13. Hendrix Well-Known Player

Did you ask your mom if effect was a verb or not before posting? Aren't the words affect and effect useable as both a noun and verb?

For example in the sentence:

Neptune's previous post affected several people and the effect was to annoy them so much that the MODs decided to effect a change to the posting policy and established a rule that grammar correction was grounds for thread termination, but Hendrix was not affected and he continued to look on with a flat affect .
  14. somebody nobody everybody New Player

He's allowed to reaffirm his position of your validity on the forums. There may come a day when you actually have something valuable to contribute to anything at all, but you seem to be backing further away from that day each time you post.
  15. JayJay2515 New Player

Please keep all comments constructive
    • Like x 1
  16. somebody nobody everybody New Player

Not possible for him, lol
  17. JayJay2515 New Player

Lock incoming
  18. Statman New Player

I want to apologise to Orbit for the actions taken in this thread.

I support this idea, it should've been something added to the game a long time ago!
    • Like x 3
  19. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

A busy mode would be helpful, I find it especially frustrating when I shout in LFG. One group will invite me, another group already in the instance will invite me, and bam, I'm at the end of the instance or stuck with deserter penalty.
  20. Statman New Player

Honestly, I think a 'busy' setting would be the best way to go. Rather than have a seperate setting for all these different things you can be invited to (duels, groups, instances, scrimmages, etc), you would be able to block them all by just marking that you're 'busy'.
    • Like x 2