If you're gonna run the duos as a controller or healer...

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dubb Lantern, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

^ Adapt^ I have my preferences on any combination of roles..most dps with a troll want power spam, I'm happier if they stun lots so we don't get hit as often....no wrong way...
    • Like x 1
  2. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

I feel big, regardless.
  3. Hassimal New Player

Your tude is terrible, your clearly an ace. That said I cant help but notice I heal and use flurry with a bow........no one ever complains.

Flurry is a block breaker and bow is ranged......
  4. Hassimal New Player

Why is that exactly?
  5. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

I didn't even read it, because responding to mountains of stupidity is a simple waste of time. You're clearly one of those idiots, who feels like making sense should never be prioritized, but getting in the last word should be the aim... Quantity over quality I guess is your mantra, but next time you decide to jump on the bandwagon of stupidity make sure you have a clue, so I wont walk away assuming that your I.Q. score and age are equivalent.
  6. DamageControl Committed Player

My dom as a troll is 1464, so I just throw one CC move to keep them dangling in the air till their dead. No need for block breakers then :)
  7. Kat Astera New Player

I think I fixed it. ;)
    Now this thread can die.
    • Like x 3
  8. Amazing Dennis New Player

Sounds about right. lol
  9. Lantern Landen New Player

I love you :p
  10. Lantern Landen New Player

I smell insecurity that needs to be nursed in the Internet :eek:
  11. Delta795 New Player

Your Dom has NO effect on how long your stuns remain active
  12. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

Plus a DPS can burn them quicker.
  13. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Why hasn't a Troll or Healer outscored me yet... ask them!

What do you not understand about what I posted, it's pretty clear too me!

IA ARMY
  14. Hassimal New Player

I heal and hit top dps often while in a duo....pick a better healer bud to hang with
    • Like x 1
  15. Gotcha Girl Well-Known Player

Right, you didn't read it but you've concluded that it's stupid and you say I don't make sense? That actually doesn't surprise me because I know your type; when discussions don't go the way want them to, you like to try to make others look stupid and insult them in any way possible. You then choose to stray away from the original discussion as much as possible and continue each response with the sole purpose of insulting. This discussion only took a turn for the worse when you decided to start acting like a little child spewing out insults as if this is personal. In my last post, I gave examples that proved my point and each response on this thread reflects it, your ego is just too big to recognize it. If you took the time to read it (and quit acting like a child) like I did with your long post, you'd see that (or you'd just say it doesn't make sense as if English isn't your first language). Ok, I'll leave this alone now. People like you are hopeless and I've given you far too much of my time. These posts will remain up so I have no need to defend the things I'm saying; anyone that wants to see that what I was saying was indeed fact can and will.
    • Like x 1
  16. Death Throe New Player

[IMG]
  17. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

Sounds like you need to hang out with better DPS.
    • Like x 1
  18. Delta795 New Player

You're not drawing me into this again...you know my thoughts on this thread.
  19. Evil Leaper New Player

I hate this thread.
  20. Hassimal New Player

still sounds like your a no team fail. enjoy ya life