If you need Granny Gold Star, we might do it again this weekend.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by iLoveDCUO, Sep 22, 2015.

1. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

Most of our active members already have the feat. But a few still need it. If you by chance know what you're doing. Last group we did it for somebody said I was mean because I didn't want to be in the group with one person that used to be in our league. Hey my opinion was if you walk around like you're better than us than why ask for our help when you cannot get the feat on your own. So I was payed 2 million to carry a couple through Granny Gold Star. A small price I thought for what seems to be an elite feat most people are still struggling to get. As long as you understand HH Elite bosses mechanics the feat is relatively easy. Yes I dipped out on final boss before we finished her off and invited somebody else and cha ching. They got credit for the feat. It really is that easy to carry someone through that feat.

We're not a big league, so I'm not sure who all is going to be on this weekend at least 5 members should be enough. And yes 5 should be enough to guarantee the feat if the other 3 have a slight clue on how Zoom works. He really is the meat and potatoes of the feat in my opinion. Pass him and the rest is hardly even a challenge. But I'm feeling like a good deed is due. Most likely I'll be tanking or DPSing. The heal spot is already taken in advance for one of our league mates that need it. To be Honest if you're a tank power feel free to tank with me. If you die tanking this feat...just put us on ignore. LOL I feel like you cannot screw that up.
    • Like x 1
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

its probably a good idea to post which server/faction you are tied to ;)

would help those interested.
    • Like x 1
  3. Red Templar Dedicated Player

I am hero side, or I might try to take you up on it. I'd have to get a few runs in though before I even attempted it.

While I'd love to try it, but I'd be more of a hindrance than a help right now. I've never actually ran NGN, Happiness Home, Bombshells, or Thrones for that matter. Our League is small, and I kind of got tired of PUG raids. It just was not worth the hassle.

Sounds like a great opportunity for some people though.
    • Like x 1
  4. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

Villain Side USPS.

If they are smart, wavedox can help them out. LOL ^ refer to above line.