If you like to Role-play, your prayers have been answered!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Azrael, Apr 3, 2013.

1. travisd75 Well-Known Player

Awesome, add either Savage Bobcat or Power Shocker and I'll send you an iinvite. Do you have a mic?
  2. Rellik New Player

I do but the ps4 earpiece sucks royally and I prefer not to use it but I will if I have to.
  3. Iondel New Player

Wow this league sounds amazing, ill totally join up.
  4. Azrael New Player

Whats your in game name? hero or villian?
  5. HelluvaTough New Player

Do you guys accept the more casual, say the two or three times a week for a few hours after the kids are in bed crowd?
  6. Azrael New Player

yes we accept all times... I personally perfer the casual cuz im like that....but others are hardcore...so i think we are a healthly mix tbh.
  7. Alina Well-Known Player

*Sigh* US gets all the Role-players.. it's like you kidnapped the entire EU player base. :( Bummer

Edit: Just encase anyone is offended that I'm blaming US like someone on a RP forum I visited earlier, that's not the case. I'm just poking fun in a jealous loving way.
    • Like x 1
  8. HelluvaTough New Player

Terrific, Ill get that application filled out. Thanks!
  9. travisd75 Well-Known Player

I can add you right now, I'm on power shocker
  10. Azrael New Player

I sent you his contact info on the league forms through pm.
  11. SirSmokesAlott New Player

Can I join the league?
    add me on ps4 GHOSTxFACEx313
    • Like x 1
  12. HelluvaTough New Player

FYI I submitted an application this morning. Let me know if you didn't get it and need me to resubmit.
  13. Azrael New Player

welcome to league.. just say u got added
  14. Azrael New Player

says ur char doesn't exist
  15. Azrael New Player

WHAT: INNER HEAVEN Origins (RP EVENT- heroes)

WHERE: League Hall

WHEN: Sunday- Aug. 24th 8PM EST

WHY: Lex Luthor explains that the deadly final war between the heroes and villains was triggered by the subtle manipulations of Brainiac (who had been slowly downloading their powers over time). With the planet's most powerful beings dead, Brainiac intended to use the pirated data to create an army of metahumans under his control, facilitating his conquest of Earth. As the only survivor of the war, Lex Luthor could do nothing to resist Brainiac's subjugation of the planet.

Lex Luthor explains that he was able to survive in secret and eventually steal the stolen data and energy from Brainiac's mothership in the form of "Exobytes" (nanobot-sized devices that can bond to a living host and give them their own superpowers).

After finally designing a time machine (or possibly stealing one from Brainiac's technology), Lex Luthor has traveled into his past to release the exobytes into the atmosphere of present-day Earth. The heroes are outraged, but Lex Luthor explains that because he has done this, soon thousands of new metahumans will be created from ordinary humans. He implores the Justice League to find and train these new metahumans, because Brainiac is coming and the Earth must be ready to succeed where it was once doomed to fail.

On the contrary, the extobytes created a flood of new villainous metahumans and the JLA is overwhelmed. JLA has open recruitment season on the newly emerged exobyte-gifted metahumans; but first must put them through a series of test and trials to prove their worth. Once the new recruit passed the various tests, the JLA would make them an honorary member of the JLA.

Only the select few and worthy heroes were chosen and invited to be part of an exclusive sect of the JLA with their own base of operations, INNER HEAVEN (a league hall constructed by Martianan Manhunter using alien technology).

EVENT: You heroes are a few selected by JLA for your exceptional skills & expertise. Explore the base of operations with other selected heroes. MEET AND GREET

Time Paradox (RP EVENT - heroes)
    Where: Central City- Central City, Missouri, located across the Missouri River from Keystone City, Kansas, was founded in the 19th century and became an important stop for cattle drives. It began to see tremendous growth after the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad, becoming the first major hubs west of Chicago. A second period of growth occurred after World War I, and it has burgeoned to the present day. Central City was the home to the second Flash, Barry Allen.

When: After INNER HEAVEN Origins event (Sunday, Aug 24th 9PM EST)

Why: Time rips have opened throughout Central City and Paradox Reapers have flooded the city. Defend the City, located cause of time tips, and destroy those reapers!
  16. Maxy New Player

is this league only for ps4 users?
    Can only the ones that paid for the game join this league?
  17. Azrael New Player

-Its for ps3 and ps4 users.

-F2P are very limited w/ the content they can run therefore very limited to things we can play together as league in roping and everything.
  18. Azrael New Player

19. Azrael New Player

League Role-playing & league Pvp runs ALL WEEKEND! Don't miss out on all the craziness & fun, JOIN TODAY!!
  20. Deeceem New Player

*Sighs* Too bad you guys are on USPS, otherwise I would have gladly joined. Still deserves a bump though.
    • Like x 1