If you could change the animation of any specific power, which one would you change?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Galil ACE, May 17, 2015.

1. E Clip Dedicated Player

Hehe, good point :D
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Everything pre-GU36.
  3. BlazeChamp Committed Player

In your signature, I'd change the "an GU 47" to "a GU 47".

No but seriously, that green halo needs to go.
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Would change the mental am visual indicator back to the cocoon of purple energy around you. Hate the purple squiggleys
  5. Pults Loyal Player

Majority of natures powers and few from earth. I think these two powers have outdated animations and the models of crystal and brick could be changed as well. Some Clayface inspired look for Brick would be cool-ish and Crystal Guardian (Adventure time) look for Crystal.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. DaMaxchine New Player

I agree with mental and maybe Sorcery could get it's Soul Well a better look (I know Sorcery looks good as is but still the Soul Well needs at least an imposing look like a Watcher/Fury using it's move instead of that ball.
  7. Msstat1c Committed Player

Nature a tough one. Reminds me of the movie litte shop of horrors.
  8. Cable Committed Player

Came here to say this. Really really hated that, and every other underhand throw animation in the game. Terrible.
  9. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Mental beams from the head are not pleasing. Look at Miss Martian, Martian Manhunter, Professor X, Jean Grey, and Magneto as examples. And why the purple lol?

I play Earth and it's super annoying to have rock hands when I use Reinforce.
  10. Pults Loyal Player

Not to mention it clips with player model for certain personalities and weapon attacks.
  11. metalfenix Committed Player

Maybe many will not agree with me, but I'll still say it:

Celestial. That raising arms animation in the middle of most combos is almost like an invitation to the enemy to interrupt us.
  12. Captain Neos Committed Player

Light blast needs a change in the stance and animation (remove the stance from fan too).
  13. Jak-Man Committed Player

I would change the Heroes Light power, the chainsaw, into a giant Warhammer. For Rage, I would change Outrage's second combo, Extra Measure, into axes. For the villains Light power, the light weight, I would change it into a spikey flail.

I know this one isn't a power, but I badly want the One Handed's animations to improve. They are very uninspiring and don't impress me at all. (Dynasty Warriors fan XD) I'd like the Devs to look into this and look at some other games, preferably Devil May Cry and, of course, Dynasty Warriors lol.
  14. Slade New Player

I would get rid of every animation for Martial Arts and make them you know look like real Martial Arts.

Seriously elbow drop is more wwe then martial arts.

Cartwheel kick is more breakdancing then martial arts.
    • Like x 2
  15. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Nature:
    - make some of the powers a bit more flower-like and blooming. Bloom particularly would be nice with the vines gaining flowers upon growing.

Electricity:
    -fix flux to show ALL the time. It rarely shows its shield only the electricity sparks.

Sorcery:
    -Make Fury slightly bigger. It annoys me how tiny and puny he looks for the evil laugh sound he makes. That evil laugh just doesn't makes sense for his size.
    -I also have a very hard time seeing bad karma on adds. Especially with everything going on.

Celestial:
    -The curse effects are hardly noticeable. For example, just about all of the effects that appear on your character's stomach area or the adds' stomachs themselves don't seem to be big enough.
    -I wish consume soul didn't have the pull animation. Yes it is a pull but it'd make sense if the animation was something similar to Faust's pull move. Only sped up to Consume soul's speed.
    -Anoint I also wish had th same animation as guardians light. The shouting animation just doesn't make sense. Or maybe it could be replaced with the same animation we do in between combos. Those two would make sense.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jak-Man Committed Player

Wanted to address this as well. I'd like the fighting stance to be changed as well.
    This is what the stance is based on.
    [IMG]Really lame if you ask me. Especially since it's based on Hal Jordan, who I hate.

They should really look at some fighting games like King of Fighters, Virtua Fighter, Dead or Alive, etc
    • Like x 1
  17. Original Empress Well-Known Player

I might not change the animation of a power but I would love to change the animation of the Agile movements rocket assisted glide so that it looked more like this...[IMG]

This is the agile's front flip (Spacebar /tap-tap) about midway through the animation.
    It just looks better and more like gliding. Notice here how the feet are together.
    [IMG]

Not to mention how wings look like they have a purpose because they are uniform and spread out like....well like wings.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Ken Spartan Committed Player

I'd get rid of the fire on your character's head, when they use certain fire abilities, and add several smaller fires on the body for those abilities. The fire on the head always looked stupid to me. Oh, and I'd reduce the size of the fire on the hands, so that they didn't look ridiculously over sized.
    • Like x 1
  19. The Anxient Loyal Player

It's not part of a power but I would get rid of the long yawn/stretch animation when revived. You're getting up from having the crap beat out of you, not hibernating.