if my toon had a show

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by mtanasas, Feb 19, 2016.

1. mtanasas Well-Known Player

My username is Van Gil. After 1 year as electric, I have only one goal - to get stronger. But my old approach wasn't enough (227sp, vii mods,elite gear,affinity mods). I had to become someone else. I had to become something else. I had to buy respec token.
    • Like x 9
  2. mtanasas Well-Known Player

jk i didnt buy respec token, was just making a joke
    • Like x 3
  3. Minnion Devoted Player

Okay....
  4. Castrato Well-Known Player

Hmm.....ok?
  5. Backseid Devoted Player

You should.
    • Like x 1
  6. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

• Like x 5
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Ten Points.
    • Like x 2
  8. mtanasas Well-Known Player

yeah i should, but theres no other power that i love as much as electric.

there are powers that i liked that i made a toon for it.
    • Like x 1
  9. VintageWine Dedicated Player

If my toon had a show or was on a show it would be Impractical Jokers.
  10. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

You know what's a great joke? Electric.

I'm getting anger issues from this powerset.
  11. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

Electric is fine.
  12. Controller Devoted Player

I have no issues with Electric. I think it's a cool power.

Electric users drink my power like Kool-Aid, though.

It's all good.
  13. Backseid Devoted Player

Ya know what's funny? I had a dream last night where my to on was Electric. I don't think I've had a video game dream in years... I blame you :p
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

wait.

whos accepting screenplays?
  15. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Just an FYI. I read this at 5am in the morning without actually reading the actually from the OP. All I did was read the title and said I'll be on that show. I hope my league doesn't see it, cause whenever I'll hop on today they will make fun of me. :(
  16. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

If MY toon had its own tv show? Well first off has too be on the CW so I can do crossovers with the Flash, Green Arrow and the Legends of Tomorrow. I'd be just your average guy .. you know used to be in the military and, like about half the super heroes out there, I'd have a PHD in some sort of highly technical science field. As you may have guessed from the name I am a gadgets DPS/Troll so I need that knowledge to create all my fancy toys.

Now in game my mentor is Batman but I'd steer clear of the Billionaire with a grudge to settle over something bad happening to the family. I want a high tech lab to hang out in like Flash at Star Labs. And of course the highly educated lab team backing me up while I am out fighting the forces of evil. I'd be in a relationship with the female on that team which would lead to her getting a lot of screen time looking REALLY worried as I battle some evil Super Villain.

NO SIDE KICK.... But how about I team up on a regular basis with another Super Hero.. Since I'd be like Batman and have no real super powers just a lot of high tech gadgets maybe that one could be a Metahuman that can fly and whatever .. shoot fire out his or her (equal opportunity hero I do not discriminate ) hands. Give the show that sort of contrast between Bats and Superman kind of thing.

NO LAME VILLAINS! we can do the whole villain of the week thing but lets be exciting and not have guys like the Clock King .. super power .. he can really, really use a watch good. LOL I think my Arch Nemesis should be just like me. No real powers just a whole lot of gadgets so we can have battles to see who designed the best tech.

And I want an unopened bag of skittles in my trailer every morning along with a nice big pot of coffee! You can contact my agent for any further stuff I might need LOL

TOO MUCH ? I think I nailed it personally :cool:
  17. Minnion Devoted Player

Hey now, don't knock the Clock King, he might not have any fancy powers but he's really good with all things that involve timing and schedules... Both his greatest strength and weakness... He's also not bad with his clock hand sword cane and was able to hold his own in hand to hand with Batman. (Then he stole a time dilation device if I remember right, which gave him super-speed.)
    • Like x 1