Ideas of New Episodes and Duties

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Koriand'r, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Hello Players.
    Post your Ideas of :
    The new Episodes you like to see.
    The new Events you like to see.
    The new Challenges you like to see.
    The new Duos you like to see.
    The new Alerts you like to see.
    The new Raids you like to see.
    The new Teleporters and Places you like to see.
    The new Enemies you like to attack.
    Till you see them in DCUO Powered by Developments and Mepps.
    • Like x 1
  2. Golden Tanager Level 30

Just gonna copy and paste from my prrvious post from the other thread:

As far as challenges go I would like them to have an Owlman vs Batman for episode 30. We'll play as Batman and hopefully have some of the dialogue that was in the scene from the animated movie Crisis on Two Earths
    • Like x 1
  3. The Anxient Loyal Player

There was alot of backlash against iconic solos so don't get your hopes up.
    • Like x 1
  4. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Such a good Idea. Maybe Owlman can be a new Legend Character too.
    So if we get him in a challenge we might get it in PvP Legend too as well.
    • Like x 1
  5. Aquajet Well-Known Player

What The Ancient said. Most people play this game to play their own unique characters, not as Iconics with power sets, loadouts, weapons, and movement modes they're unfamiliar with or can't stand. That's why they created Legends content, and that's why I skip over the T5 & 6 solo's if I'm able, or at least run them as little as I can.
    • Like x 1
  6. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

The Title and Subject of this Thread aren't about Legend Character, and THIS thread is made for giving idea about what Episodes and Duties you like to see in the game, not anything special, don't start an argument and don't be saucy and rude who disappoints people of their hopes and wishes, Please.
    Everyone can come and give their ideas till Devs come and see them.
  7. Golden Tanager Level 30

Yea, I know there was but it'd be nice to hear that line "when the abyss stared back you blinked"
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

I for one would like to go back to large bosses being back in play. Like the Hydra, some of brainiac constructs, etc.

But most importantly I would like to see content with mechanics designed around completing objectives and not mindless add killing.
    • Like x 2
  9. Golden Tanager Level 30

Oh man I remember the first time seeing hydra! Thats was exciting! I would love somethimg that too.

AntiMonitor didn't quite cut it for me. Sounds weird when I read it.

But Gates and Prime were the one of the most fun raids I've ever played. Where there were mechanics and everyone was learning (and multiple support roles being involved. . .not to derail sorry)

What I'm trying to think of is who/what would be a good idea?
  10. Aquajet Well-Known Player

I wasn't talking to you.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Golden Tanager Level 30

Just thought of something else I'd like to see is Damian and Jason being introduced. We have Jason's gear so why not?

Something else too is to have more villain centric things much like this episode. I would like Reverse Flash to take a spotlight for once.
  12. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Good.
    Now you should know how much it is annoying when someone jump through your talking with others. ;)
    Submit ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I'd love to see an Alert/Raid featuring the Mad Hatter and inspired by his levels in the Sega Megadrive/Genesis version of The Adventures of Batman and Robin.

Basically, if you've played that game, Mad Hatter has taken over a movie studio which was in the process of filming a new Alice in Wonderland movie (I assume) and it's up to you to stop him.

I'd have Mad Hatter take over a film studio in Gotham, which is in the process of shooting a new Alice in Wonderland movie and he has taken several women named Alice hostage.

It would be obvious that the mission is taking place inside a movie studio, but a lot of the action would take place on sets inspired by Alice in Wonderland lore. Naturally, of course, many of the props would feature as base items.

I'd expand the number of boss encounters from 3 to 5
    • First boss would be The March Hare of the Wonderland Gang
    • Second boss would be the team of The Lion and The Unicorn
    • Third boss would be the team of The Walrus and The Carpenter
    • The penultimate boss would see Tweedledum and Tweedledee debut in the game and these guys would use the skeleton/animation set of the giant Gluttony demons in the Deep Desires solo
    • The Final Boss would be The Mad Hatter. Perhaps paying homage to a boss in the Sega Megadrive game by having a DLC8 Trigon-like giant robotic Cheshire Cat, which swings it's robotic arms around to cause damage to players in the area and lighting rigs to fall from the ceiling.
    Rewards would include things like:
    - Base items inspired by Alice in Wonderland and the movie studio
    - The Mad Hatter's hat
    - The Walrus' head piece
    - The Unicorn's head piece
    - Tweedledum and Tweedledee Guise trinket
    - Mad Hatter backup trinket - 3 Citizens wearing comical hats that have Mad Hatter cards in
    • Like x 3
  14. Aquajet Well-Known Player

You might want to familiarize yourself with the term 'hypocrite', because...
    Also, this is an open public forum. If you don't want people giving their opinions, then you should get a close knit group of friends on here and start 'Private Conversations' only, asking only those players who will automatically agree with you to give their opinions. Yes... I think that's what you're really looking for.

Honestly, I'm astounded at your penchant for derailing your own threads.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Wow so much funny and exciting, but I haven't ever seen Mad Hatter in the game, though even his picture is in the account icon list, he must be very good but is he even in the game?
    By the way if you would make him in the game or your his fan, you can use Celite hat until Devs add his own Hat.
    • Like x 1
  16. Aquajet Well-Known Player

I never played that, but now I actually wish the devs would read this thread... and take notes. This is great!
    • Like x 3
  17. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

I don't need you to tell me what I need, I know myself better than anyone stranger, and then It is a public place to give your idea about what you like to see in the game not disappointing people of what things they fancy in the game. So just give your ideas about Episodes and Duties you like to see in the game and if you like to talk about me, Sure, just go and make a thread with "Koriand'r" title and wait till Mepps remove your account. ;)
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

He was featured heavily in promotional material not long after the game launched, to the point where he got his own downloadable wallpaper:

[IMG]

He was also featured in a few screenshots, too, such as:

[IMG]
    [IMG]

but as far as I'm aware, he's never been used at all in the game.

Credit to the DCUO Wiki for those screenshots
    • Like x 1
  19. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

I wish I could copy all of my Legion of Super-Heroes Episode to here, but maybe I'll do.
    That is such a fantastic Episode. :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

I like to know where that mission is and who that player is :)