Idea to get feats thru vchat. Hard getting groups???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsavorentless, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Saying you wanted - Maximum Absorption.

Everyone that needs it creates a vchat called maximum absorption.

You'd have a better chance to make groups .

This would work in the harder ones like risen runner or max absorb because not alot would have them.

This would have to spread thru the community to work but making groups if ur league is small you need all the help u can get.

Everyone that needs it has that vchat up n if they're in a different chat you type in it anyone here???

The will def help if you really want one certain feat.

You won't have to join elitist groups that purposely sabatoge ur feat.
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Or, much less fiddly and complicated, you can create a channel called "featz" or however the kids are spelling things these days, and people call out what they're looking for. You can even go crazy and do "Featz0rs4Raidz" and "4ManFeetLyfe" or what have you.
    • Like x 3
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I absotively posilutely support a specific chat dedicated solely to the pursuit of feats. this gets my weary endorsement. not a specific chat dedicated solely to the pursuit of a specific feat, though. that's just crazy talk. full marks for a top idea. couple of marks deducted for not taking into consideration that I am bone idle & totally cannot be ar*ed to be scrolling about looking for stuff.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

This would like be better to make a feats chat, since there’s a 10 VC limit (at least pc wise I got a restriction of 10)
    • Like x 2
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

Interesting idea; I would support it but without the voice chat. Voice chat is highly overrated, in my opinion.