I'd like to buy Legends Raid DLC

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Araxis, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Araxis New Player

Flamers and trolls took a dump on my last thread. Don't do it again on this one.

I'm actually kinda surprised that this doesn't already exist seeing how so many people whined about not being able to play as legends in normal play. Basically the idea is a DLC pack of unique raids of crises so dire that only the Legends are able to handle it. Players would be able to play as their favorite characters in an non-PvP environment.

Has anything official been said about something like this?
    • Like x 9
  2. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

I've always liked the idea of Legends PVE as something else to do in game. Raids, alerts, duos and challenges (challenges in particular always appealed to me) would all be fantastic so its a thumbs up from me. However, I read that first line as flaming dump truck (I should probably get my eyes retested) so here is this.
    [IMG]
  3. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

Legends PvE would be awesome IMO but the content would need to be either complete able with only dps pr have some characters attacks give heals and power or do control effects. It would be a big task but definately worth the results. Especially if we could do classic JLA and Society battles, imagine fighting doomsday and being able to turn the tides this time and avoid supermans death even by nit having him their at all. Or imagine a Villain only Legends raid in which you fight through the watchtower. The possibilities are endless.
  4. Owl Devoted Player

I would pay for a DLC that just allowed a player to run current Alerts and Duos as Legend characters.
  5. Knight22179 New Player

I'm with you on this as well as with Owl. Make Legend unique Raids, Solo's, Duo's, etc, but also give us players the possibility of running the ones we already run with any Legends Character.

Honestly, I'm surprised this idea wasn't very popular when you brought it up on the old forum and it recieved so many downvotes and negetive feedback. The player base wanted the Devs to increase the difficulty because they wanted more of a challenge (thinking the game is too easy when it's not). This would also add a bit more challenge, but then they hate the idea? Very strange and odd to me.

I'd love to see a DLC like this. :)
  6. Mr AFK New Player

some operations with legends will be good.. but still need new legends characters... developers dont have any plans for any new legends...
  7. Araxis New Player

Why was this moved to the PvP forum? This has nothing to do with PvP.
  8. Wonder WomanT New Player

What a great idea, I'd love that!