Iconic Powers

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

So...when will we finally get some new iconic powers after all these years?
    • Like x 5
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

*grabs Ouija board*
    • Like x 7
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Six months after never.

But if you want more, perhaps you might start with specific suggestions.
    • Like x 1
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

You could have a melee attack based on Cheetah's Claws.
    • Like x 2
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Or Catwoman's whip and Wonder Woman's lasso. They're already in game.
    • Like x 3
  6. OnlyNomad The One Above All

If they're useful, sure. I just don't want them to add a bunch of useless iconic powers that will serve only the role-play community.
    • Like x 1
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

why not have role play powers...as for iconic...Booster Golds Hologram Back Up...a number of look alikes appear...all doing attacks that interact with your pi...and giving you a shield as well
  8. Raven Roth Committed Player

I have a few suggestions:

Teleport(Appearance based on your powerset)
    Dove Flurry(Zatanna)
    Soul Tornado(Raven)
    Pterasaur Form(Beast Boy)
    Mind Control(Grodd)
    Omega Beams(Darkseid)(Supercharge that works like Biggun)
    Energy Leech(Parasyte)
    Gigantification(Giganta)
    Fire Breath(Bizzaro)
    Beastiamorph(Circe)
    • Like x 6
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I’ve been asking for Bizarro’s Fire breath and Freeze vision......pretty much since launch.
    • Like x 5
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I would love to have a teleport iconic, quantum tunnelling makes me so jealous :D
    • Like x 2
  11. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

How about taking off the *Supercharge* lockdown that the iconic powers have; personally I stay away from them for that very reason.

There are enough Supercharge powers in the game already; why would I want more of them? :confused:
  12. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

all good ones
    • Like x 2
  13. Raven Roth Committed Player

Also while we're on the iconic subject can we make Starfire's fire green?
    • Like x 2
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

cheetah's claws
    lobo/red lantern and catwoman chain whips
    green lantern construct lashing shackling chains
    raven/zatanna's dove storm
    darkseid's omega beams
    some psychic weapons/swords for mental
    dr light based reflective mirror lasers
    etc....
    • Like x 1
  15. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I'd like to see the EXISTING iconic powers adjusted in a way that would make it possible to create a loadout for any role that would be competitive with the existing power sets. It would be a big undertaking for the DEVS but it would add a huge amount of diversity to the game and make the demand for any NEW powers or power sets moot.
    • Like x 2
  16. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I can see a few iconic powers they could give us and yeah maybe add some new ones but. Mepps said: ↑
    “We are not working on a new powerset currently. The teams are mostly focused on episode content and supporting the systems we have in their infancy (artifacts, augments, etc.). This could of course change

So That is there focus now sadly :( but it can change at any time ^-^.
  17. Batrederik Dedicated Player

what about a batarang iconic??
    • Like x 1
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The devs are very anti power anything since the revamp. I wouldn't put money on them having anything power related planned in the forseable future
    • Like x 1
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Take Raven Roths' and others suggestions in this thread,and make available all the legends toons powers as iconics (even though some would be reduntant to Lantern powers etc) Reskin a number of them to fit power sets like the apache copter / f16 that stewart and jordan have for example to batmobile / batwing for gadgets, like a fire dragon and fire tornado for fire, like a pyroclastic flow with molton rocks and multiple boulder drops for earth etc etc etc for other powers. Cool downs from .5 second to 4 seconds. Keep the damage inline to all powers etc.

take all those put them in a time capsule, call it a much iconic super power time combat wow capsule. Let us augment them like heat vision with added bonuses. Half, I mean 88.93745% of the community can ***** and holler all we want because they're in time capsules. The rest of the community can also praise on how cool they are and such and such. In the end its another pile of money and then more piles in the long run, imo for DBG and Nantworks.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Already in game.
    • Like x 1