Iconic LEGENDARY Trinkets 2016?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by hotsizz1e03, Nov 18, 2015.

1. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Wouldn't it be dope if you can either buy from the marketplace or get a RARE Legendary/GOLD drop from ALL tier raids a ICONIC legendary Pet TRinket. They could assist you in a battle(dps role), or aggro NPCs(tank role like) for like 30-40secs in battle with a long cooldown of 3 minutes-5 minutes depending on theat specific iconic trinket. This gives OLDER content another motive and reason to run again.

Also casting the trinket would give you a ICONIC buff temporarily for 20secs. As well as cast power interactions that strategically go hand in hand with your toons power abilities.
    These iconic pet trinkets could use a whole range of iconic moves and their cr would scale with yours.

Example:
    Bane/Wonder Woman trinket : would grant YOU 20%defense increase, aggro's NPC, and 10%critical weapon strike chance(standard 20secs). Also has the chance to "Daze" enemies(because they throw boulders).
    Superman trinket :would grant 20%defense increase, aggro's NPC, and 10%critical damage strike(20secs)
    Batman: Would grant you small power over time, shielding, AOE stuns, increases all might and precision by 15%(20secs)
    Shazam/Black Adam trinket: Would grant small heals over time, aggro NPCs, increase all crit heal chances and damage by 10%, Also "electrifies" and "polarize" NPCS.
    FLASH trinket: Would grant you Immunity(8seconds) and 25% control resistance, aggro NPCs, increase your weaponization rating, 15%defensive buff.

This some of these things i could think of off the top of my head. Im pretty sure there are more things you can add to the other ICONICs.

Obviously, if you buy from marketplace these ICONIC TRINKETS wouldn't be tradeable. But the drops would be tradeable. No longer would Auras dominate the broker. Iconic Trinkets would be the NEW thing as well as a new variety to fighting. Always imagining your fav DC character fighting alongside the character you made to have your place in DC history. Also obtaining different ICONIC TRINKETS with different costumes. Thoughts?
    • Like x 3
  2. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

As cool as that would be. I doubt it will happen, almost all the cool stuff already gone from the game. All these other ideas players have, have only been that only ideas. Devs either don't care or just won't bother with stuff like this anymore.

We dobt have our mentors involved anymore, we can't buy anymore mentor related or mentor gears like from t1 and T2. Just alot of the things just went our the Window. So yea it does sound pretty interesting to have but that's as far as it'll go
  3. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

yea maybe true..
  4. Stilway Well-Known Player

I think that's an awesome idea. I hope the devs see this and consider it. The game has been lacking coolness and something like this could be a huge boost.
    • Like x 1
  5. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I loved your idea! I just thought the cooldown of three minutes long!
    But your idea is really very good!
    Of course with it I add the request to do away with the belts utilities with consumables required!
    • Like x 1
  6. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Thanks guys.. I mean they already have the models and loadouts for these Legends already. All they would have to do is input these as trinkets with some NPS mechanics and good to go. But i bet easier said than done lol
  7. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

And I thought it was about a Krypto or Dex-Starr trinket.;)