Iconic characters you would like to play as in Legends pvp?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Valcon, Mar 8, 2017.

1. BƖack Dedicated Player

Hi :) I was abit bored so i looked at the files in the game engine.~ Good thing when you are bored, so between us.
    This is UPK files to read these you will need download uemodel - link here. Enjoy :D
    • Like x 1
  2. CrazyNite New Player

What he said........ ( edit: and the good ones too, just didn't want to spam )
    • Like x 1
  3. Valcon Level 30

oh Thanks for the info!! :3
  4. That1DarkKnight Active Player

#ReviveLegendsSinceNothingIsGoingToEvenHappenForALongTime

1. Martian Manhunter - Personally I would like to be able to play as Martian Manhunter because he would have interesting powers sets in legends. Give him brawling, but give MMH shapeshifted fists for combo enders like he had in Injustice. I would like MMH to have a Phasing Escape breakout, where he phases through the floor (or just below him) and teleports out on the opposite side.

2. Aquaman - We need another staff user other than Robin, and Aquaman is another important DC iconic who needs his own legend in DCUO.

3. Dark Future Batman and Lex Luthor - I don't know why they didn't already have these alternate versions of the same legend. Dark Future Batman and Dark Future Lex Luthor both have epic styles. Maybe for this version of Dark Future Batman they could give him flight like he had in the trailer, and they could Future Lex different animations for his powers potentially different powers.

4. Scarecrow - Just cause I want to be able to use terror gas in PvP.

5. Raven - I like her NPC animations and style.

6. Hank Henshaw

7. Zoom

8. Hush

9. Etrigan

10. Ra's Al Ghul

11. Starfire

12. Doomsday

13. Major Force
  5. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Red Hood, Azrael, Darkseid, Brainiac, Deadshot, Larfleeze, Fearsome Scarecrow, Hank Henshaw, and Talon (Court of Owls)
  6. UmbrellaChild New Player

Aquaman (Come on. He's a JUSTICE LEAGUE member, he should have been here before STEEL, someone who barely anyone knew. Same with Arkillo and Kilowog.)
    Black Manta, because of course we need an equal pair.
    Poison Ivy and Red Hood. (Do I really need an explanation?)
    BRAINIAC. Brainiac is the main reason this game exists and he's not in even in legends. Like, come on now. (Add a Martian Manhunter counterpart I guess)
    Raven and Doomsday. (I'm tired of the excuse that certain characters are too OP to be in legends. Excuse me, we have Superman and Black Adam, they're pretty average so anybody can join.)
    Finally, Star Sapphire and Larfleez. I mean, if we have all the other lanterns, why not them? #Represent
  7. BroStevie New Player

Reverse Flash The game has so many Batmen, Wonder Women, Supermen, etc. and can have another Flash
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

9. mexmex Dedicated Player

They just said, this Friday there is no plans to new legends at all
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I would love to see some new legends who could have some funny combat lines.

Cyborg
    Poison Ivy
    Gorilla Grodd
    Constantine (the voice actor is just amazing)

I would also like to see some visual character variants where we don't have any variants yet.
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

To spoil the fun
    of Zeus and man
    I would summon the Demon, Etrigan.