[Iconic Anomalies: The Hunt] .... Getting stuck under the pipes

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TKMcClone, Dec 8, 2013.

1. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I have had this happen three times now on (different runs). I get stuck under the pipes in the boss fight with Johnny Blowtorch. The difficulty with the camera constantly changing to a bad position doesn't help. Obviously, at first I was blocked in, but after the boss moved off I was still stuck.

At any rate the last time this happened, After defeating him, I was able to get out without warping but it took a minute of fiddling.

The logical answer stay away from the pipes, but it seems to me that this is something that should be fixed. It's a small room to begin with.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1395967423982914&l=4014047282584220661

Unrelated feedback obsevation: You'll also not that the 'red mist' warning is not happening in this video (known issue)... I missed seeing the low health bar because I was stuck and trying to get out from under the pipe while fighting the camera position changes - There are too many mechanical issues happening to actually notice that have a soder available and need to use it.... let alone give my full concentration to the battle at hand
    • Like x 1
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

At least it's not a bad place to get stuck. You're out of the way of his fire attack through the vent. ;-}

Never had this happen to me, but I agree that it should be fixed.