Iconic alert/raid

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KillshotX, Mar 9, 2014.

1. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Wouldn't it be cool if you could do an alert as an iconic working as a team? With arrow bringing in some special team ups, I think it would be fun to bring in a DC version of play as an iconic in a group play. The Smallville alert which is an epic chance to play a "Doomsday" But hey, what if you could be that team that came to help?

The chance to play deathstroke or grundy, makes me honestly jelly. In a pve setting, it does make it feel appropriate. And the encouraging of using more iconic stuff like super strength(SS) where as grundy you'd pickup a truck and throw it and wipe out a ton of adds similar to the watchtower bots being bowled over with a thrown container if you had SS.

Of course an epic raid where it ends with some sort of fight with Darkseid would also be epic like justice league war. I mean, I would already be happy if I could just run all current content as an iconic. Superman/Zod/Lex bringing the smackdown on Brainiac, epic fun in revisiting old raids.

The options of being an iconic would actually give a new taste for the current content.

I can just imagine myself typing out grundy's poem in role playing fashion:

Solomon Grundy,
    Born on Monday,
    Christened on Tuesday,
    Married on Wednesday,
    Took ill on Thursday,
    Grew worse on Friday,
    Died on Saturday,
    Buried on Sunday,
    That was the end,
    Of Solomon Grundy
    • Like x 1
  2. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Anything that has more legends PVE I'm in for

I personally would love a couple of duo and four man legends content, but that's just me I've asked for legends PVE for overt two years.
    • Like x 2
  3. Gigga Watt Well-Known Player

I already brought the same topic up in another thread regaurding this. Mepps did hint of more anomalies in the works.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ghostof91 New Player

Don't mean to be a party pooper in all but I just don't see how PvE legends can work with more than one player, I mean how will the system function with more than one Arkillo in a group or how will it detect one's iconic choice and exempt you from picking that same iconic character?:confused:
  5. KillshotX Well-Known Player

I'd think it would have to be a random assignment of characters.
    More likely 1v1s I think. Or did he discuss about larger groups? Even the option of putting iconic option raids with old content?
  6. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Good call on the larger group stuff. I think it would be too hard to give them all roles like healer, tank and controllers. Some Suicide Squad mission type duos could work. Maybe you could choose any of the Legends characters you have unlocked for them. I liked the singles but way to repetitive using the same character repeatedly. I don't want to see a ton of them as playing your own character I believe helps this game stand out but adding one maybe every DLC could be cool if you could choose who you use.