ice tank respec

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by NibellaRin, Nov 12, 2018.

1. NibellaRin Active Player

With all the new content out, I'm trying to better optimize my ice tank. I have 263 sp at present and I'm running with dilustel refractor, eye of gemini and manacles of force. I also got the latest chronometric emitters and will be running those as well. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. NibellaRin Active Player

After spending 11 on flight and shield, how should I spend the remaining 253 sp?
  3. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

20 in Crit Attack Chance(or 10\10 chance\power) > 100 in Dominance > all in Health. When your Health will be maxed out, you can again spend sp in Dom or Prec\Might(depends on playstyle).
  4. Nu31 Well-Known Player

Get down to the Dominance tree and put every single point into Dominance. After you finish the Dominance tree, you go into the Restoration tree. Ice is a shield based power, and you want your shields to be as strong as you possibly can. Health is irrelevant, and Dom is more important than Resto in the formula. All Dom.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

^^^ This
    As ice you are going to live or fail by your shields.
    The way that shields are calculated Base Shield Multiplier * (112.5% Restoration + 150% Dominance)
    Go DOM then what ever you have left into Resto
    • Like x 1