Ice Power Good?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by zColdFire, Mar 4, 2013.

1. zColdFire New Player

Yo wattup fellow community. Does anyone recommend Impaling ice for pvp? I have some friends that are a fire dps that use snuff out. Snuff out is the exact same thing as impaling ice they told me it was really good like for a finisher move. Would any of you use it for pvp? By the way what is the difference between "Vulnerable to Interrupt" and "Vulnerable Interrupt"?

Snuff Out: Torch your enemy with a burst of flame, heavily damaging and knocking it down. Enemies at 35% health or below will take additional damage.
    [Requires Fireburst] Vulnerable to Interrupt
    Damage Role: Increases all damage by 60% until the hit counter resets

Impaling Ice: Impale your enemies with a vicious shard of ice, heavily damaging and knocking them down. Enemies at 35% health or below take double damage.

[Requires Frost Blast] Vulnerable Interrupt
    Damage Role: Increases all damage by 50% until the hit counter resets
  2. Radium Devoted Player

The difference is a typo lol

But yeah, II is awesome for PvP when health is under 35%.
  3. zColdFire New Player

Oh haha lmaoo. But thanks dude cant wait to start using it!
  4. Mal Ice New Player

There is no reason to spec into Impaling Ice for any reason other than it being a finisher. Other moves are more useful for Ice in Pvp (like Winter Ward) and increase your overall survivability. Also, it's usually more advantageous to spec your powers like a Tank if you are Ice for Pvp as, like I said previously, it will increase your survivability. Hope this helps you some.