I Want More Kicking Attacks For The Martial Arts Weapon Type

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GokuFullSaiyan, Sep 19, 2015.

1. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

I was thinking it would be nice if the Martial Arts Weapon Type were to someday have more kicking attacks besides having Shuriken attacks in the Martial Arts Skill Tree' "for example" I would love to see The Machine Gun kick (similar to Chun Li's rapid kicks) as one of the attacks in the Martial Arts skill tree which would be nice to be able to do kicking attacks/combos that starts off with kicks besides punches.
  2. CypherXone Committed Player

I wish it had more pressure point strikes!
    • Like x 2
  3. Original Empress Well-Known Player

MA is more like MMA to me.
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I know one kid who wants that

[IMG]
  5. Metus New Player

Well normal attacks are cool but seriously some charge attacks looks ridicilously absurd like cartwheel kick(seriously who would use a move like that in fight though pvp wise its good move but looks bad) and elbow drop(user jumps too high it looks very unrealistic also very slow) it would be nice if they could give alternate kicks or change(only animation itself, i am not talking attack speed or power) for these 2 attacks into something more MA kicks(realistic but good ones)but its my personal opinion anyway