I resubbed for the content that was removed...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RLManuel, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

but even you have to agree much like the changes in the revamp nobody asked for the changes they did to the daily missions.

ppl asked for lower prices on gear so its not nearly a year to get geared, they gave that as far as lowering the prices, BUT they didnt lower it so it would be different then it was originally.

the day 1 prices are basically what they are now due to we have less to run day to day vs what we did have.

so regardless its still going to take someone 7 months to get just 1 set of gear without spending $$$$ on replays which is absurd they expect that kind of progression to be acceptable.

I get they are trying to slow replay spammers down, but that will never happen those ppl will always ALWAYS hit max CR within the 1st week and be on here complaining they are bored or need more content to run. Its never changed since replays entered the game and it never will. These prices are hurting ppl who DONT reset.
  2. Sivulla Dedicated Player

I think they should remove 1 alert and 1 of the raids, so gearing up would be even slower.

Then proceed to replace removed content with another time capsule that drops at the same time with the current one, so we got 2 capsules going at the same time because why not lets get crazy.

Following dlc's and major events after this ones will be nothing but time capsules, no missions or other content needed. Maybe we can have 3 new time capsules drop at the same time then.

They also should add ability to post on forums to time capsules as well, each capsule drops 1 forum post but not every time.

Can I be developer now?
    • Like x 2
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

There was 6 dailies, 3 in each area. With 2 weeklies in 1 area and 3 in another. For a total of 11 missions.

Now its 1 daily in war torn, 2 in area 51. And 2 weeklies. The village bounties and the 411 adds. For a total of 5 missions. So basically half was removed.

Because it took 6 months to finish everything and before the change that ended up being 1080 dailies run in that 6 months if u run em everyday. Thats not even counting the 3 helmets on the vendor that have a feat, add another 5 weeks for that. Also ended up being 120 weekly missions. Add in the 2 alerts per day and thats 360 alerts runs for 6 months. Again this is before it was changed. Now think about doing that on multiple toons ;)

So 1080 dailies, 120 weeklies, and 360 alerts runs to finish most of the rewards in the dlc. Not all the rewards. Wonder how many people were actually going to do that grind. I say this because of the people saying i like dailies because they are fun. Now there should be something for everyone and i dont agree with having the missions removed. But it was simply too much. 2 dailies in each area 1 411 mission combined for both areas and 1 bounty mission for each area that are weeklies imo is perfect. It adds 13 marks per week from what we have now. And the vendor costs would have to remain the same to cut down on that 6 month period.

Or it could of stayed the way it was and the vendor costs could of been reduced. Thats what the people who were complaining were asking for the entire time anyways ;) Even after the reduction the grind for the OP items, which are tied to max cr and have 1.5sp btw, is way too long and thats what people wanted shortened.
    • Like x 1
  4. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Best option was to shorten the DLC and lower gear costs.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These changes were made directly in response to player feedback. Please see the relevant thread in the Announcements subforum for details and discussion.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.