I need a league...

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by lolo12106, Aug 12, 2013.

1. lolo12106 New Player

I've been trying to get into a couple of leagues, buuuuuuuuuuut I never heard from them again. Sooooooooooooooo I'm trying again :D. I'm a hero 78cr, controller, gadgets, USPS3. I have a mic and all, but its been making a loud static noise in the background, but I'll get a new one soon. So if any league can help me out that'll be cool :D
  2. Original Scar New Player

hey if your still interested in a small great league, I ask that you please fill this profile out below to understand you better. I will get back to you as best as I can, thanks.
    Original Scar cr90 PvE Tank and dps, cr83 PvP dps, 145sp
    Lantern Scar cr90 PvE Controller and dps, cr83 PvP Controller, 121sp
    PLEASE COPY, FILL OUT, PASTE AND POST:
    DCUO PROFILE
    1. Name of Character(s) (please label your main):
    2. Power Type and Role:
    3. Weapon(s) of Choice:
    4.Combat Rating and Skill Points:
    5. PVE or PVP or Both
    6. Mic? yes or no
    7. How long will you stay on DCUO?
    a. 1 to 3 months
    b. 3 to 6 months
    c. 6 to 12 months
    d. 12 months or more
    8. Wear a League Emblem, certain piece of gear or outfit? yes or no
    9. Are you willing to share/give colas, exobytes, plans, gear, money, etc. to league members? yes or no
    why?
    10. How do you deal with a rival, enemy, friend, foe, or random player that keeps talking trash to you or about the league?
    Here is our posting link below and hope to try you out, thanks
  3. AJ_420 New Player

Check out United Gamer Alliance. We have a villain league and a hero league. We also have divisions for Call of Duty, Battlefield, Defiance, and The Last of Us. Check us out at http://www.ugalliance.com/home to see the forums that we have created. Visit the website and see what you think.
  4. thirty six Loyal Player

5. Golden_Assassin Committed Player

O Scar wassup ****. Holla at me!
  6. Golden_Assassin Committed Player

That was wassup P I M P lol
  7. Original Scar New Player

yooo yooo, waddup Golden A., I was practically inactive this whole summer but kept recruiting on here. I'm good to go now, my ps3 got fixed and finished downloading the game. let me guess, your back too...lol
  8. Original Scar New Player

lol, thanks. I needed my presence felt. yoo i wanted ask you about an alliance but haven't seen u since. the alliance would be just us two (involving trades, plans, crafting plans or whatever else your willing to offer) and we can work out the details in a separate chat if u want.
  9. Staticblaze98 New Player

Hey man private message me my psn is steelman49 small great league would love to have you
  10. Golden_Assassin Committed Player

Cool. I saw your chat the other day. But hit me up on PSN - bruceleroy98
  11. Richard Raul New Player

The Avenging Legends are recruiting active Legendary subscribers of all CRs on USPS3 server, Hero side. We are a small but growing league seeking to expand our ranks. We lost alot of our members bc they just stopped playing. Core members are T5 and dont mind helping to gear up new recruits. Message me here or in-game on my main, Richard Raul, if interested.
  12. Bamtastic New Player

You should join my league EPICXHEROS with me and my bro T5 on our to T5.5 we can get you coght up :) if interested let me know here our Facebook group page and youtube channel links
    Youtbe
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE4LE-gfj0YVMFCS0ToHDPA

Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/659421924070774/