I need a favor from a HL guy on this forum

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by SHUSHHH, Jun 7, 2014.

1. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

i cant write on test section.
    can you HL fans that can write there tell them to put inspiration and triage back to their original spot it's a terrible spot if u spec for dps and give inspiration animation.

thank you
  2. The God New Player

Also My ideas are:
    -Make Ram's dovetail shorter, and make it apply dazed pi(So we could use it instead of chompers for alerts. We eat just way too much power)
    -Make snap trap's and grasping hand's dot go away, so it'd have bigger burst dmg.
    -Make Claw's dovetail shorter, Chainsaw is the bext example of very short dovetail. Chainsaw-Ram is something amazing.
  3. Dephyre Committed Player

I honestly think they need to look at adding an animation to Inspiration. Keeping up with multiple numbers without having a visual is probably going to mess some folks (casuals) up, rotation wise. The animation that is shown during recharge on your character, not the bright flash of green, but rather, the green lightning effect, could be applied during the length of the buff, which would certainly be a better way of indicating when the buff is up versus when the buff is down. And it shouldn't be that hard to differentiate between recharge and inspiration, as recharge hits with a bright green glow.