I love this jacket

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by the solowing, Feb 15, 2018.

1. the solowing Steadfast Player

Whoever made this jacket, i salute you for adding something so simple but looks awesome especially with the emblem placement. I would like to donate a few dollars for this style, but i dont know where to spend it to show support for style additions like these. Its a free addition i know, but i support seeing styles like these and would like them to be sprinkled in-game and the marketplace[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

A few dollars you say...buy a pack of Seals from the marketplace. Just a few dollars right there, and you can always use them when doing a breakthrough on your Artifact...or donate them to friends. ;)
  3. the solowing Steadfast Player

I dont login to run content anymore, i just hang around, but i like the style enough that id want to support this style and ill give whatever the money buys me away to someone.

But i can relate to the jacket xD
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I cant recall if this was something that got suggested here of not but i agree it is a great look and at this point all 7 of my alts own both. :)

Now let's build on that.. how about baseball hats that let us stick a logo on as well? And give us two varieties. The standard with the bill facing forward and the "super cool" model with the bill in the back.
    • Like x 2
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I love how Emblems display on these jackets myself. Hope to see more in-game rewards of this caliber. As for the Seals, like I said, you can always donate them to friends. ;)
    • Like x 1