I love DCUO so can you add a party-size option already?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Con, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I’m a cat-girl, it just comes out sometimes! Oh, and don’t even think about sharpening your claws on MeeMaw’s sofa, she really really hates that!
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Meow meow mememeow meow?
    • Like x 1
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Merrrrowwwwww *hiss*
    • Like x 1
  4. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Meow! Rawr
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I name them Phillips.....Phillip DeQueue, Phillip DaGroup, Phillip Aarun....Phil Magroupup
    Oh, I'm not asking that. You lot are asking me to believe that is possible....I don't.

We're going in a circle with this one, but yeah....I agree. And I'm perfectly fine teaching someone who send me a tell 'inv' if I put a group together in LFG. However, know what they won't have to send me? Artis, SP, CR, blood type....as some groups require. So again, avoiding players takes more shapes and forms than just a number on the group size. I don't see one worse than the other really.

It's not entirely a 'waste' of time...however to the extent it is or isn't...it's MORE wasteful if during the time you alot to it, you aren't able to accomplish what you set out to do.

No, I've found most people have this same attitude when they require help getting into something.:p
  6. The Con Dedicated Player

...or practice it.

[IMG][IMG] - "Can I go home now, mister?"
  7. The Con Dedicated Player

I know a guy named Phillip McKracken......

Boy does he get teased.
  8. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I’m off this weekend if you would like to try to team up for an alert or raid.
  9. The Con Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  10. The Con Dedicated Player

Quoting this from the 1st page of the EEG thread:

So...

As it now stands, it has apparently been proven that "every instance" can be carried by one person... thus making the number of other players now irrelevant...

So, why not let this group play any instance if no other players are queuing for that instance?
  11. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Hehe those are good names.

Totally, i just need someone who can do their role, how they do it it's their business.

Yes, i agree i just wanted to point that it's not the end of the world.

Por eso escribí específicamente "meado" y no "mojado". Como debes saber, los críos pequeños sufren de incontinencia, si esos críos tienen pesadillas y se van a dormir con sus padres...dichos padres podrían despertarse meados.
    Quiero pensar que era alguna especie de chiste, un chiste muy turbio por otra parte, pero como no termino de ver que fuera un chiste he preferido aclarártelo.

I'll try to be online but this weekend and the last i was a little bit busy (and the next ones....well i'll try).
    • Like x 1
  12. The Con Dedicated Player

Literally.

I assume that was the joke.

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  13. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Bump for the "Walk-In" thread.....

But, I did just spend the last half hour re-reading this thread....

Man, this thread is hilarious! :p
    • Like x 1
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As this thread floated to the surface, I was reminded of this post. So....you ever get that 'No More, No Less' feat? I mean nearly 8 more months of god knows how many glorious Omni runs, it HAD to have happened by now, right? Right?:(
  15. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

It's funny... because this post from the walk-in thread:

reminded me of this thread.

It's always the same excuse of some presumed future based on the assumption that everyone who plays this game are a people-hating jerks.
    • Like x 2