I know, repeated request, but I need an Answer Dev, Transfer Character to the other Server EU - US

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AGGUSTEN, Apr 14, 2022.

1. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Possibly a repeat request, but sometimes they do succeed and work (nod to custom bot sidekick) and I don't know if the word transfer is correct, it could be change or enable... Move a character to the US server due to the well-known problem of low population in Europe, you know the story. .. From 1 to 10, how impossible is it to enable the transfer of a character to the other server? The difficulties and obvious changes that can occur are understood, losing the name, base, etc. but not the substance, the information on the progress of artifacts, the character in general, etc. end gamers years ago we just can't catch up starting from 0 its not achievable...

I see no gain, as much as it hurts me to start from scratch and never be able to achieve everything that the final players have already achieved on the other server... Is a solution viable?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is unlikely we would be able to offer a character transfer like this.
    • Like x 2
  3. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Thanks for the reply! I created a character anyway, the server is super full, I was very surprised, I discovered that the daily rewards of Doctor Fate are shared with the other server, and also the styles, which appear to me to unlock with repetition marks (which do not I have none xd) So, cross my fingers to see if the shared bank is also enabled, and it did not happen, but almost, almost, If they enabled this last one, I think it would be the best cherry and the easiest and the definitive one to achieve the closest option to the possibility of transferring a character to the other server, it would be of great help, thanks for your time!
  4. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yes. You can also unlock Feats earned on the other server.

All non-item things that are shared, but not character-specific, are shared between servers. Including Membership. Anything that you can redeem through the marketplace, for instance.