I Just Want to Say, "I'm looking Forward to the Changes".

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Backseid, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Backseid Devoted Player

I miss this game. I really do.

I spent a solid 4+ years playing every single day (except for 5 days when I was on vacation a couple years ago).

I feel like the upcoming changes show that this game is not at all dying, and certainly has a staff of people that are paying attention to what works, and what does not.

Removing AM's and WM is certainly NOT something I thought would ever happen, and it is an amazing surprise.

Going back to larger content DLC's will hopefully help put a dent in Relevancy, which was/is the biggest contribution to my (and my entire Leagues) leaving the game.

I hung in there far longer than my friends but, with nothing more than one Raid worth playing, per month, I too had to drop out.

So here's hoping to seeing the good ol days return!!!

Thanks.
    • Like x 11
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Have ya been able to contact old league mates to tell em about the changes? And if yes are any of them coming back?
    • Like x 1
  3. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I still hung (am hanging) in there, but the lengh of my playtime per day/week has gone from:

[-----------------------------------------------------------------THIS-----------------------------------------------------------------]

to:

[--THIS--]

:D
    • Like x 2
  4. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I have spent enough on this game, and once the changes come I will enjoy it f2p style.
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Welcome back.

Spread the word.
    • Like x 3
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

I will never leave DCUO, because I want to be the best player of the game...

...by waiting on everyone else to leave it so I have no competition.
    • Like x 8
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Dcuo old players and players who love gaining SP and finally making it matter are like this:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It'll be like relearning each power all over again, seeing what works best. That's one reason I think I loved the old days. Discovering new loadouts and techniques made the game fun to play. Were finally getting that back and I can't wait.
    • Like x 8
  9. Emoney Dedicated Player

...and then X10, cuz no more power points WOOT!!!
    • Like x 3
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

My munitions character is going to be like;

Shotguns and Mini-Nukes for everyone!

Mwahahaha ^^
    • Like x 4
  11. Backseid Devoted Player

I haven't talked to anyone yet. We are all, mostly, connected on Facebook, but I don't ever go on there.

I feel that several will at least be back to check things out. I know one posts on here once n a while.

I'll be reaching out as we get closer/more info.

:)
  12. BigAl Devoted Player

Play this for them
    • Like x 2
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That would be amazing with the rifle into DP wm lol.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Fatal i will Finally have all my HL moves all of them omg i am so in love with DCUO right. i so beyond Happy No one can kill my Hype!
    • Like x 1
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Mine has been more like
    [T] his...

I'm just really curious how they are going to treat power return. Will it be like OC 3troll terribad or will it be T4 one troll abuse... Because I can't see any good coming from that change.

In any case, I'm happy they are fixing some things, but I bet from the tray will be a thing of the past... again... :(
    • Like x 1
  16. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

This is exactly it. Player exploration and metagaming will be a thing again. No more official premade loadouts.
    • Like x 2
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Warning: You shall see more jareth alts in game as i plan to make like several more alts to enjoy the game ;).
    • Like x 1
  18. Backseid Devoted Player

Yes! This is a big one.

I know there will always be a "perfect" rotation.

But right now, the difference between that "perfect rotation" (AM) and having just ONE tray power wrong, is game over.

This may be a stretch, and I haven't read too too in depth about the changes, but I'd really like to see weapons and powers being very close in damage potential.

Nothing fancy. Just hit for hit, I'd like weapons and powers to be close in damage potential.
    • Like x 1
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Will there be a Knight Jereth, a King Jereth, oooh! How about a Pleb Jereth? :)
  20. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

no no earth :confused:. i already got a king jareth but not jereth hmm thanks for that idea guess it's time for another jereth to be in game ;)