i just want to say devs...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by minuteofdecay, Jan 12, 2014.

1. minuteofdecay Committed Player

Great job on the pvp update. The gear prices are right where they need to be. The rewards for winning or losing is great. Adding the styles back to a vendor was awesome. Now can we get 2 of every kind of maps? Or make them as a random map. That is the only thing missing from pvp now. I've spammed the heck out of the ones we have available. It would be nice to Q^ and not know whether is going to be a rescue, or bomb disposal or the gravitron map. Just my idea but I really have enjoyed pvp this season. Thank you again.
    • Like x 2
  2. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Anyone seen the Moon base?

No, you haven't because it's broken....

IA ARMY
  3. minuteofdecay Committed Player

Actually I think if ur under level thirty u can play it.
  4. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Really I hope I never see it again, what they did to moon base is representative of what they did to PvP as a whole.

As far as this new season goes it's a baby step in the right direction, I will not give the team kudos though since they broke it and now are just returning it ever so slightly to how it was. I will give them some small credit as this is an admission to what an epic failure the 1st season was.
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

Until I can play on whatever map I want, then no. My moon base has been gone for too long. I dont get Last Laugh missives like i used to. Now i get missives 1 every 20 matches that I win. With the gear they did great. However still no great variety of maps and gameplay.
    • Like x 1
  6. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Just because you don't like the Moon base, everyone suffers huh?

There are a ton of folks that still need the feats ( I have mine ) and probably will never get them because of the stupid way SOE did PvP....

Baby steps isn't going too cut it, till we see all maps then it's still broken with know fix in sight!

IA ARMY
  7. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

I don't believe so...

Even so , it's still a broken mess IMO!

IA ARMY
  8. minuteofdecay Committed Player

So u ppl are ungrateful that they have listened to most of us on here about gear, lockouts and such and they changed it? I was hoping with some honey we could catch more flies, but u guys just want to piss vinegar.