I just got handed my own body part in PVP 1 v 1 by a fire ice gadget tank DPS...

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ava1Spade, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Little Sister New Player

Maybe the other guy was just really good. It doesn't mean you're poor at PvP.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ava1Spade New Player

Well gear, and the skill to know when to block and dodge.
  3. Ogat New Player

Burn freeze and stun stuff it's what gadgets does.
    • Like x 2
  4. Ava1Spade New Player

You're the only one offering advice of possible solutions. Thanks for that. But I looked up Cleanse Rifle on DCUO Wiki, and it couldn't be that.
  5. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Not anymore. You obviously don't even know what movement debuffs are, and now you feel foolish for writing this thread in the first place and are attempting to lash out at the people who know what is going on. You got debuffed. Look at your movement mode skill tree attacks. Are you not reading?
    • Like x 7
  6. Little Sister New Player

Yea the Cleanse Rifle is only in the open world, it can't be brought into a match.

It's great for Duel feats though lol
  7. TheLoneLantern New Player

Ok. Toon Name: "FireIceGadgetsDpsAllRolledIntoOneHackDotCom"
    • Like x 11
  8. Ava1Spade New Player

So I'll take that as "no".
  9. Ava1Spade New Player

OMG.

The conversation might continue between me and the nice lady who is paying attention to detail.
  10. Gargamond Dedicated Player

You're getting trolled by a member of odyssey, one of the most polite leagues on any server, for a reason. It's time to face the music. THERE IS NO HACK. You lost fair and square.
    • Like x 5
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

You got hit by a debuff. Whether it be a movement power or a debuff grenade, and you fought a gadgets player. Unless I'm missing something here, that's the case.

Edit: also the reason you probably couldn't see the animations or recognize them was because they were being clipped.
    • Like x 1
  12. Ava1Spade New Player

Well since your on PS, step up.

Now can anyone explain how a gadget DPS in just dueled in the watchtower even has the armor which requires the tank role? Because that's one I just encountered.
  13. Ava1Spade New Player

The animations didn't fit the bill. And this is the answer that possibly explains it. Thanks.
  14. Chicago Bull New Player

KK I'll get on my lvl 3 later
    • Like x 2
  15. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Probably because it wasn't a gadgets player... Or they were using consumables. Unless while I was asleep the game broke, you're getting very confused on your powers.
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Just going to say it, you need to familiarize yourself with the gadget animations then.
    • Like x 1
  17. Ava1Spade New Player

No he was, because he used distract and cryofield. And one piece of his armor was listed as "requires role: tank".
  18. Ava1Spade New Player

You don't have to do that, you can use your maxed hero. Just send a scrimmage invite.
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Ice has a power that looks remarkably like cryofield I believe. What fighting style was he using?
  20. Ava1Spade New Player

Although I'm not going to claim I'm familiar with every animation in the game, nor that I couldn't memorize somethings better, nor that I am disagreeing with you... Things just didn't add up with this guy in the PVP arena.