i have mail?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Revan3200, May 16, 2013.

1. Revan3200 New Player

ok this is not a major bug but more of a just a pain 1, every time i log in it says i have new mail even though i dont, its rely getting on my nerves because i have gone through all my mail and all is good on my end and i hate it because it gets my hopes up thinking i sold something just to find out its a glitch. if you could fix it i would be greatfull. toon name Eclare 320 server USPS3
  2. Goony New Player

did you personally go through each and every piece of mail that you own so it gets that tag off of it?
  3. Revan3200 New Player

yes its ben like this ever since the update last week =( it goes away the moment i go into my mail box i dont even have to click on any mail just enter and exit, like i said its more of a pain then anything i sell a lot of things trough the day and when i hop off for the night or during the day and it says you have new mail when i get on its kind of a drag haveing to go to the mail room just to get rid of a glitch just so i know i did sell something or something exspired or someone sent me real mail
  4. TheRealDeathern New Player

I had a similar problem a little while back. It cleared up once I emptied my mailbox completley, removing the sodas a league mate had sent me, but yes it was annoying.