I have a few questions...

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by RoyHarel, Apr 7, 2017.

1. RoyHarel New Player

I have a few questions about character transforming and about membership:

Character transforming:
    Can I transfer characters from a ps4 account to a pc account?
    And if the answer is yes, how exactly do I move the character between the accounts?

Membership:
    If I buy a membership and collect a character with the powers I received from the membership like "Rage", when the subscription ends what will happen to the character? Can not I play with it? Will it be deleted? Or can I continue playing with it?
    And the same about the episodes, If 1 of my characters will have gear from the episodes what will happened?
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

There is no character transfer between accounts. None at all. Not even PC - PC transfer is possible.

The membership unlocks the possibility to create a character with any of the powers and nothing will happen at all to that character, UNLESS you have more than 6 characaters. If you have more than 6 when the membership expires, the game will ask you to lock (Not delete) the excess characters.

What you also lose when membership expires: inventory-, bank-, broker-slots and the ability to create new characters with purchase-powers, the shield weapon, utility belt, lair access (including dispenser trinkets and mods), access to episode content, access to more than 2000 cash, money trading. And more membership bonuses.
    But nothing gets deleted!
  3. RoyHarel New Player

Thanks
    And one more question... Once I am member, Can I skip to CR 100 or to level 25 when I create a new character?
  4. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

The only thing needed to use the skip tokens is a character that played through the tutorial (a character that is level 4 or higher) on the same account. However, if your question is about the skipping being for free when being a member, that is a "no". There are several threads ATM complainig about the membership not offering not enough benefit; the skip to cr 100 token costs around additional 20 bucks depending on country/currency in relation to the US Dollar - IIRC, that is. The free token giveaway ended in January this year.