I have a damage low problem and not what the reason is

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by metro2k, May 5, 2020.

1. metro2k Well-Known Player

I have a damage low problem and not what the reason is:( .

I use all the good or best features for DPS Electric Hybrid
    CR 302 (hight)
    sp 468 (hight)
    3 manufacts (dps type) at level 200 (full)
    full armor increments (50% power, 50% accuracy)
    personal base increase all to v.37 (full)

My damage from dps is similar to what a tank has... or a dps CR 250
    I don't know what to do to keep playing

can anyone give me some other advice?
  2. metro2k Well-Known Player

3. metro2k Well-Known Player

4. metro2k Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    half damage and half accuracy full
  5. metro2k Well-Known Player

6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If I read that correctly, you are using 2 Mighty and 2 Precision Augments?
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

May I ask a few questions? I’m assuming manufacts are artifacts. Which ones are you using? and full armor increments I assume are augments. You said 50% power 50% accuracy. Are these 2 might and 2 precision? Or precision power augments?

What loadout are you using? Since you said electric hybrid I’m assuming you are doing precision based. Here is my video guide for electric dps.

8. Mazahs Loyal Player

What is your loadout and rotation?
  9. metro2k Well-Known Player

yes I wanted to play hybrid.
    maybe it's the wrong choice
  10. metro2k Well-Known Player

I want to study your video
  11. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If you’re going to go hybrid than going prec is overall better. Same play style but higher damage. With the hybrid option in the stats menu you don’t gain the added weapon damage. You should also put 4 prec augments. Until they come out with prec/might augments like there used to be for mods hybrid wont be so good
    • Like x 1
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

What weapon are and what combo for that weapon? What loadout and rotation?
  13. Isif Committed Player

Metro you may want to reinvest your Heal Crit/Magnitude and Power Heal Crit/Magnitude points into Might/Power. That may be a good starting point for improving your damage output.
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes, what Deity said is correct. Weapon Expert DPS is the closest to "hybrid".

For DPS you never want to split your damage stat between Might and Precision, only focus on one. Splitting your attention will kill your damage.

If you're going to play with weapons and superpowers, Weapons Expert should be your focus. Put your SP into Attack Crits and max Precision, if you have extra SP put those into Might. You're going to want all four Precision Augments and Generator Mods. Deity can help you with Artifacts and a strong loadout.
  15. Malivic01 Active Player

Put one point into might superpowers.

Max crit attack, crit chance.

Max might.

Put remaining skillpoints into health (after getting weapon skill, movement mode and iconics)
    You have great might artifacts too. Grim, but more importantly solar and tetra( remember all that extra health you just grabbed^? this will get converted into extra might for you.)

Now find a play from tray load out and your dps numbers should signifcantly improve.

Good luck
    • Like x 1
  16. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

In my opinion:

Go superpowered (top right).
    Critical attack chance and critical magnitude.
    Max might and power (bottom left)
    Rest into health (just like the above comment)

All augments should be might.

Generator mods all might for red.
    Resto and Dom for yellow.
    Power x2 and health x2 for blue.

For regular content, I suggest:
    Arc lighting, Tesla ball, Electro static bomb, voltaic Blast (not bolt), and ionic drain. Go in that order of casting as well. Dishes out some serious damage.

For single target: use robot sidekick
    Heat vision, ionic drain, Arc, Tesla blast.

That will drastically increase your damage.
    • Like x 3
  17. Fwames Well-Known Player

On a sidenote question here.

If you want to play hybrid
    1. Would it be more beneficial to put that crazy amount of sp in both prec and might?
    2. Since you are using abilities and weapons on equal frequencies (hypothetically), what are the most appropriate artifacts if both prec and might are so close to maxed-out?
    3. What weapons and powersets are actually worth it to go hybrid?
  18. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Hybrid is not a viable option at the current state. You can use precision and mix in might abilities to reach max damage as precision. But most prec players just do the basics and do only weapon attacks which is not the way to hit max damage at all. Any power can be precision and for the moment dual wield is the best for range and st while 2h is best for melee. There are other options but those are the top right now. As for artifacts the best would be transformation for both st and aoe. For aoe the strat is needed while for st the grim is needed. The last slot for both usually depends on the power you are using.
  19. Robot Savage Level 30

ok i see your problem, you have might dps artifacts but your full skill points are spected into might and thats where this build is messed up, and who ever told you this was a good idea dont take any more advice hybrid dpses arent a thing on dc its either your prec or might cant be both

i suggest since you have 2 might dps artifacts, spec into the 20 40 critical skill point sections, 265 on the might skill point section and the rest on health.
    And Youtube a electric dps load out, either go to Obsidian chilled videos or find any recent electric might dps guides
    And thats it youre done top 2 in damage since electric is a Truck when theres alot of adds in the content.

If you need live help hit me up on DC my toons name is FullMetal Savage
  20. Robot Savage Level 30

1. Would it be more beneficial to put that crazy amount of sp in both prec and might?
    in this game there is not a hybrid dps , its either prec or might, you have to pick one cant be both you will lack behind the rest.

2.Since you are using abilities and weapons on equal frequencies (hypothetically), what are the most appropriate artifacts if both prec and might are so close to maxed-out?
    All dpses in the current meta of dc run 2 similar artifacts and the 3rd has to be which ever dps style you chose (might, Prec)

For Prec
    The Transformation Card, The Strategist card, Venom Wrist Dispenser.

For might
    The Transformation Card, The Strategist card, Solar Amplifier.

I must warn you EVERY MIGHT POWER IS DIFFERENT so the artifacts must cater to your power type

3.What weapons and powersets are actually worth it to go hybrid?
    There is no such thing as a hybrid in the game, i cant stress this enough, you need to chose a side Prec or Might
    Examples:
    A prec dps only focus is weapon attacks, so the prec dpses use typically 3 powers ( damage over time, weapon buff, a power to cancel the animation of the other 2powers typically called clipping ) and do weapon combos. IF this prec dps decides to start using powers only then that prec damage is severely interrupted and will lack behind in damage by a huge gap.

A might dps only focus is using the best possible power rotation. Might dpses hardly ever use weapon attacks and if they do its cause they have an empty power bar if the troll is lacking or is dead. But with a reliable troll Might dpses have no worries.
    If a might dps starts to do weapon attacks, high damage falls off big time since he is fully spected into might.