I guess we forgot about weapons / Precision.

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Winter Sabel, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Precision is not balanced with might. Precision damage is around 25% behind might damage.
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

Weapons just havent been touched yet in testing. They'll get to it as we progress further
  3. The Anxient Loyal Player

If that's the case won't that skew the results we have now concerning hybrid, weapon only, and pftt? If the 3 are relatively balanced now and they buff weapons later, then pftt falls way behind.
    • Like x 1
  4. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

I guess you forgot about revamp 1.0 & 1.1.
    • Like x 1
  5. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

We also had weapons testing in revamp 1.0 & 1.1.

Yes, it will skew the results.
    We are testing sorcery as we speak and that power uses pets and weapons together.
    This is about as big of an oops as not adding animation times for damage calculations.
    We all know how FUBAR the AM balancing was for the past couple years.
  6. Trexlight Devoted Player

I thought the same way when I did my Weapons testing last night but it'll also give me info to come back to and compare when they touch upon weapons. I still think Weapon changes are coming since so far they've been focused on Power Costs and abilities. 1.3 Weapon changes will give them data to see how it does compare and if any adjustments need to be made.

I havent, I always have those notes open in tabs to look back upon. There are many changes more to do in the Revamp and while Weapons is doable now and seems a bit more fluid than PftT, the weapon buff I still have issues with and some WMs arent hitting hard enough. Just more testing to do :)
  7. MainMan52 Well-Known Player

[IMG]

LOL!