I find it hilarious when someone immediately walks out of a duo....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by muellersascha, May 13, 2015.

1. muellersascha Well-Known Player

I decided to try one of the new duo's yesterday and once I got inside the 114cr dps sees that I am only 112cr and immediately turns around and teleports out. I said whatever and continued on alone and proceeded to solo the whole thing in 16 minutes without wiping once. LOL. We shouldn't judge people based on CR alone. SMH.
    • Like x 11
  2. Revoemag Committed Player

I don't believe you soloed it, but whatever..
  3. Malachyte Devoted Player

Just out of curiosity which duo was it
  4. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

Eh... the new duos are borderline solos. I ran it with my g/f, but I know it would've been easy to solo either one. Adds would die in literally 1-2 seconds, bosses less than 20-30 seconds.
    • Like x 4
  5. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

The duos are not that hard, TBH. I do agree pre-judging someone based on their CR is BS. Players should always give others the chance to show their skill.
    • Like x 3
  6. Dogico Loyal Player

Why jump to the conclusion that he was dissatisfied with your cr
    • Like x 4
  7. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Only time I walkout of duos is when i'm on my support toon, and another support is there. I know it probably would be quicker than leaving a re que, but it's just to tedious with 2 supports imo
    • Like x 1
  8. Mousebreaker85 New Player

If you cant solo the duos to date theres an issue and you prob not doing something right
    Hell you can solo the raids to t4 now ,the last t4 gets dicey and will take over an hour so dont know why you'd want to but hey its like Burger King "have it your way!"
    Its just quicker to do it with two players
    And honestly he prob left cause hes going for time feat and didnt feel he could finish in 7 mins with you.
    But he coulda at least said something or gave it a go 10 mins of his life isnt that crucial

But he coulda left because you were both trollers or you were both nature or had overlapping powers
    Or maybe he queued for the wrong one.
    It isnt always you. Just food for thought
  9. Creton Active Player

I agree. I did the first solo last night and my partner was a 108CR if I remember right and I was 115CR and we whooped up on it no problem what so ever.
    • Like x 1
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What other reason could there have been for the departure??? It's not like the OP was in there as a Tank/Troll/Healer...which apparently displeases some people who run duos. :rolleyes:
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

picks or it didn't happen
  12. kawe Loyal Player

Uh, well. cr112 vs 114 isn't even a real difference. And you don't know why he really walked out.

It happens that I walk out right away too, may it be I get a phone call, friends asking for help, or I have to go to the loo... stuff.
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

The new duos are extremely easy. They are pretty much solos just with an extra person.
  14. muellersascha Well-Known Player

It was League Hall Malfunction.
  15. Revoemag Committed Player

You solo duos on release day... You're so full of it... Bs that is...
  16. Mousebreaker85 New Player

Just jumped off my cr85 alt after soloing all three trigon duos
    But i tell you what. Since i am in the show and prove business you pick any duo i will invite you and you can sit back and watch
    While i school you homeboy.
    Sounds like you cant pass the bar so you think no one else can either.
    But any player will tell you.... It aint that hard especially at 119 with 205 sp
    But i have alts in every tier so take your pick.
    And I'm not even great just competent

And he didnt say which duo bro so why assume its the new content?
    But anyways wait till you see the "difficulty" and i use that word very loosely of the new content lmfao
    • Like x 1
  17. theswoosh Well-Known Player

i solod it blindfolded whilest playing gta on the ps3 and ffxiv on the computer at the same time...thats how borderline easy the duo are
    • Like x 1
  18. theswoosh Well-Known Player

hey look a little grasshopper!
    • Like x 1
  19. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

With things like dampening fields, hometurf, and a little skill it's possible.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mousebreaker85 New Player

While playing destiny on psvita and using your toes to dps
    • Like x 1