I cri

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by CarlynnCarnage, May 18, 2015.

1. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I don't see this Joker as Marilyn Manson, at least Manson has a strangeness that would fit. I simply see an Albino Eminem, but I think that's what this director is going for.

I hate it, one of the charms I'd always liked about the Joker was that he always seemed to me to be a throwback to a different era, like some insane vaudevillian with an almost timeless quality. He's a square peg that will never fit in, nor does he want to. Now he's just James Franco from Spring Breakers.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Franco could've probably pulled it off
    • Like x 3
  3. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Willem DaFoe would have been spot on imo.

Marilyn Manson... no.. just... no.
    I felt like I was gonna throw up just looking at the pictures.
    • Like x 1
  4. Black Fist Loyal Player

Willem DaFoe?! When did we start talking about that guy?! He's waaay too old to be the Joker.
  5. Bardawulf Level 30

When i first heard that Heath Ledger was playing joker in The Dark Knight I was literally one of the many on the bad wagon saying that there is no way in hell that He could play the Joker.
    I was surprised at how well he did.

As much as I would like to jump on the band wagon and bag Jared Leto's joker out.
    I'll keep an open mind and see what its like when the movie is released.

However it does make me wonder if the whole metal mouth look is actually for a CGI effect for later production to make his teeth different looking.

and even though I'm not totally familiar with the Suicide Squad in comics I wonder if the joker is really only an appearance for Harley Quinn's back story
    • Like x 1
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Metal teeth, get punched by batman , slammed into walls n concrete enough times, u to will have them
    • Like x 2
  7. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Chris Hemsworth: And then the Joker looks like this with stupid tats all over... And wait he also has these dumb grills.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Elizabeth Olsen: Quicksilver kind of looked goofy too.
    Aaron Taylor-johnson: I did.
    • Like x 2
  8. nowburn4it Loyal Player

It's their job to interest us in seeing the whole picture...They have to impress me before hand if they want me to spend money on their film...I didn't have to see Joker to know I won't be, Deadshot was enough...
  9. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Well, We do have a batman who is supposed to be retired, why not a joker.
    • Like x 2
  10. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

So true !

21st century wanna be post punk 50 shades of crap latin emo lover hipster justin bieber Joker won't fly !!

It'll suKK big time !!!

#
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Is that for real? Would be interesting to find out what he thought of Ledger's take
    Where have you been? Dafoe was posited as a more worthy Joker when Leto was first mentioned, there are even pics online that show he would make a great looking Joker, reminiscent of the Joker from one of the Arkham games
    • Like x 1
  12. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

I believe that Jack vid is from 2007 "the bucket list" his friend played by Morgan Freeman died
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

as is your right :)
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Shame, thought something seemed a bit 'off' about the Gagster (as in, 'gag me with a spoon')

Still would like to know how he feels about both versions
  15. dngnb8 Devoted Player

I believe the imputice of the video is that he thinks Leto's take on the Joker is so good, it brought him to tears.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Or, he is so horrified that he is crying over what they did to Joker, with him picturing people associating his role with that!
  17. Black Fist Loyal Player

I have never seen that anywhere ever in my whole life ever.
  18. Redman_x Well-Known Player

I would of rather seen Christopher Walken as the Joker than Leto. These early photos that are being released, (and not just of the Joker), have me scratching my head on this whole suicide squad idea.
    • Like x 2
  19. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I'm right there with you...Killer Crock looks terrible and I simply do not understand some of their casting choices...
  20. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1