I beat the game :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BRITTENY, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Umi New Player

1. Most of the positive replies are from vet players - like myself - who know of her and how long she's been playing. It has also been well-known for years that she's a skilled player. She earned the respectful comments received here, regardless of her gender.

2. A good number of the supportive replies are from fellow serious female players; we're proud of her.

3. No-life jokes were still posted here.
    • Like x 2
  2. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Time to make a GIF that says Britteny is the MASTER RACE!
  3. splitbone New Player

i got a few steps to make you better:
    1. hold the center button for your ps4 control
    2. got to turn off ps4
    3. click that button, put your control down
    4. AND GET A LIVE GIRL
    im not trying to hate on u congrats , but this is to much man it took me about 3 years to get my toon to 164 sp
  4. MasterBud New Player

Wow! Very very impressive!
  5. Sakshi New Player

Indeed. :eek:
  6. EzioNight New Player

Dude! You wanna get banned its too real for this ppl LMFAO! XD
  7. zThreat New Player

8. spack2k Steadfast Player

whats the name of this game .. the graphics look awesome , how are the powers ?
  9. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

That game it's called Real Life (better than Half Life with different developers). No controls, the UI is missing all the time, you might need corrective glasses to view it on hd, it's down a few hours a day replaced with a screensaver called Dreams, is all multiplayer, only one character is allow, once you die there you are done for, it got a lot of realism and character creation is very limited and took a lot of time. Level progress is pretty straight forward (take around 365 or 366 days to level up and sometimes you get a party to celebrate) and not many people far LvL 80 (most people says that most the fun is around LvLs 15 to 40). Contacting the developers is a challenge and most of the time they reply in mysterious ways. In my opinion, is one heck of a game, I played everyday for over 20+ hours. Could have some improvements but the next DLC that was announced is called Apocalypse and has been delayed by the developers quite a lot.
  10. the solowing Unwavering Player

the graphics are good but the gameplay sucks ***
    • Like x 1
  11. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Why tell me to get a life when you're playing the same game? And we've played for the same amount of time? I happened to progress further than you did. Should I tell you to get a life? And everyone else that plays this game? I'm pretty sure we're all playing for the same exact reason, we like the game. I didn't get all these feats in 1 day. I got them over 3 years. I'm not the only person that's done it. I just happened to make a post about it.
    • Like x 5
  12. kawe Loyal Player

2 feats behind you. Girlpower whoopwhoop!
    Congrats. :)
  13. Veritasum Loyal Player

I don't understand people calling other people out about doing the same thing they're doing in the same forum that takes extra time to participate in of the same game that talks about the same thing we're all reading during the same time and thing that we're all doing. See how convoluted that was? This is a forum about a game, I know some people treat it as passionately as their wedding vows, but keeping it about a game is what's fun. If you have a real life you're toting about, then just do that and let the game forum be a game forum.
    And for the record, I want 183 sp as well! I just suck at pvp :(.
  14. Flightboy New Player

Congrats sister!
  15. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

16. Feydakeen New Player

It is "bragging", but you are entitled to it :)

Well done for the hard work.
  17. splitbone New Player

i stopped pal ting dc for 4 month around t4